Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

setlist nowadays
Posted by: stonedmike ()
Date: October 19, 2005 02:45

the setlist is getting about as good as it gets, i wish it was as good when in nyc. now i think i have to see the show in jan even if it means getting a temporary job

Re: setlist nowadays
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: October 19, 2005 02:47

remember, they have 5 weeks off before january shows. i expect great things for 2006!!!!!!

Posted by: Slick ()
Date: October 19, 2005 04:02

best setlists since 82

Posted by: Milo Yammbag ()
Date: October 19, 2005 09:07

They should knockout YCAGWYW, Sympathy and Satisfaction to bed. Put Rambler back in and switch around bwtween a few shows. The first half of the show goes great with the new songs, a surprise here and there.

After Keith's songs you get JJF and Brown Sugar, always good........but Satisfaction, Sympathy, IORR and YCAGWYW are just played out, especially YCAGWYW

Milo, NYC
I can't get no satisfaction

Date: October 19, 2005 09:24

They should be able to replace YCAGWYW with something popular like Time Is On My Side pretty easily.The latter has only been played at one RS concert since '81/'82.If they would like to become more adventurous,they could substitute YCAGWYW with something rare like Moonlight Mile or Out Of Tears OR with something never played before like Time Waits For No One,No Use In Crying,Out Of Time,or Soul Survivor.This might require more effort than they are willing to give.

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: October 19, 2005 09:32

There will be other songs for Europe I am pretty sure. And they might change one or two for the last leg in the US this year.
Do not expect to much then you get what you need.

Posted by: Dannyboy ()
Date: October 19, 2005 14:01

Their website asked if you'd ever imagined hearing 'Jigsaw Puzzle' a while back as part of your wish list. I reckon that's the big change between North America and Europe

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 19, 2005 14:21

dream on!

Posted by: kuenzer ()
Date: October 19, 2005 14:25

They will most probably not play "Dream On".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1814
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home