Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Philadelphia B Stage 10/12
Date: October 14, 2005 20:40

I posted this in a few places cause I really would love to have either a Video or picture of this moment.

Went to Philadelphia 10/12.

We had excellent seats Section 7 Row 1/First Row B stage.

Before we left the house my daughter wanted to make a sign for Ronnie. She told me she wanted it to say " Ronnie I'm your # 1 fan"

She was on my husbands shoulders and the second stage was in transit towards us. As it was heading Mick took notice of the sign. He started to laugh and was trying to get Ronnies attention. It was either a Isn't that the cutiest thing you ever saw laugh or One mate busting on another, Look thats the best you can do a 8 year old. I don't think Ronnie saw the sign at that time. Mick was trying to still get his attention. But you know it was a topic of conversation later either way.

As the stage approached to the platform it started to lower Ronnie looked up at the sign and smiled. During his performance he kept throwing her kisses and at one point came over leaned down and handed her a pick. It was pretty hard because there was a large gap between her and the stage even though it was first row. About a moment or so later Keith walked over bent accross and handed my son his pick. It was unbelievable. My kids were in heaven.

I would love more than anything, a picture of this moment. So please if anyone has one let me know.

Thanks

Re: Philadelphia B Stage 10/12
Posted by: stonesmachine ()
Date: October 14, 2005 23:22

Now that is a cool story!!!!! Hope you get a pic of that.

Date: October 15, 2005 01:17

Thanks, It was A Magical Stones Moment !!!!! I seen a couple post on others boards that they couldn't believe what they saw. The said it is extremely rare for them to hand someone a pick.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: October 15, 2005 01:19

Sounds terrific, precious.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: October 15, 2005 14:50

queenoftheunderground Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As the stage approached to the platform it started
> to lower Ronnie looked up at the sign and smiled.
> During his performance he kept throwing her kisses
> and at one point came over leaned down and handed
> her a pick. It was pretty hard because there was a
> large gap between her and the stage even though it
> was first row. About a moment or so later Keith
> walked over bent accross and handed my son his
> pick. It was unbelievable. My kids were in heaven.

I saw this from my position on the left side of the b-stage in section 6. A great moment!

Posted by: Buddha66 ()
Date: October 15, 2005 16:11

WOW!

that is so cool! that is a story your kids will be telling their kids, when the 2025 tour is in full swing!

Kidding aside, I think that is the best concert story I've ever heard

Date: October 20, 2005 13:27

Still looking.

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: October 20, 2005 14:57

Look for dvd bootlegs of the show on Ebay and I bet you'll find the whole thing recorded! What a great story and how nice of Ronnie and Keith! It was great that Mick called it to Ronnie's attention.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2508
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home