Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Chicago song vote #1
Posted by: swaff ()
Date: June 21, 2019 03:35

I voted for "Out of Control" just because it should be in the set list anyway. It RAWKS!!! What can I say.

Posted by: The Mez ()
Date: June 21, 2019 05:37

Out Of Control is made for the live stage yo.

Posted by: Mick2014 ()
Date: June 21, 2019 09:27

out of control is live the best song of the 4. i hope out of control win.

Stones Forever

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: June 21, 2019 16:43

Voted for WTWCD.

Respectable would be cool too. All 4 are great, but these two are just the least seen live for me.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 21, 2019 16:45

Voted for YGMR

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 21, 2019 17:33

Enjoy Out Of Control for the "song vote" tonight.

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: June 21, 2019 21:27

YGMR would be the best choice.
Better than this 100% MJ-solo-song-crap of OOC.
YGMR has it´s place among their most finest rockers and is tailor-made for stadium audiences.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-21 21:28 by HMS.

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: June 22, 2019 01:17

And the winner is.....Out Of Control

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: June 22, 2019 01:38

TornAndFried
And the winner is.....Out Of Control

The greatest live version of OOC in my humble opinion is pay per view version from St. Louis 97.

Posted by: boogaloojef ()
Date: June 22, 2019 05:11

When The Whip Comes Down

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 22, 2019 05:56

I don't have a problem with being wrong... but You Got Me Rocking wrong is weird.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:21

Pretty sure that one probably finished 4th in the vote. The video screen actually had OOC as the winner but was switched late to YGMR

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 22, 2019 18:51

HMS
YGMR would be the best choice.
Better than this 100% MJ-solo-song-crap of OOC.
YGMR has it´s place among their most finest rockers and is tailor-made for stadium audiences.

yeah! shoulda been on Dirty Work!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 22, 2019 19:49

YGMR should have not won.. We need a Congressional Investigation in a bi-partisan effort. We need to get to the root of all this voting fraud activity. There may be outside influences!drinking smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-22 19:53 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: June 22, 2019 21:54

Maybe YGMR has won due to voting fraud activity, but still I am glad that terriblehorribleridiculousbad OOC wasn´t the winner. I wish OOC would be buried deep on some forgotten deserted island so nobody would ever find it again. There are only a few songs that make me ashamed of being a Stones-fan, OOC (alongside Saint Of Me) is one of them.

YGMR is sparkling with energy and untamed power and stands shoulder to shoulder with the very best of their rockers, an audience-pleasing gem that never fails to impress. Btw, YGMR should ve been the opener on VL instead of Love Is Strong.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 23, 2019 12:53

HMS
Maybe YGMR has won due to voting fraud activity, but still I am glad that terriblehorribleridiculousbad OOC wasn´t the winner. I wish OOC would be buried deep on some forgotten deserted island so nobody would ever find it again. There are only a few songs that make me ashamed of being a Stones-fan, OOC (alongside Saint Of Me) is one of them.

YGMR is sparkling with energy and untamed power and stands shoulder to shoulder with the very best of their rockers, an audience-pleasing gem that never fails to impress. Btw, YGMR should ve been the opener on VL instead of Love Is Strong.

Maybe they should just eliminate the Song Vote. If the song list only included rarities then it would be legitimate. The only rarity in this particular song vote was "When the Whip Comes Down", which seemed to be the IORR forum favorite choice. Of course, the majority of public have probably never heard When the Whip Comes Down.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 23, 2019 15:30

I actually think Respectable is a deeper cut than Whip. Whip was a B stage favorite for a while. Either one would have been great.I'm glad the Rolling Stone magazine article (posted in one of these threads)references that YGMR winning seems "dubious" and "Jagger can barely keep a straight face while announcing it as the winner". Going to be interesting to see what Night 2 "song vote" is!

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: June 24, 2019 02:59

Hmmm .I think the fix was in !

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1784
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home