Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Philly "Live" set list
Posted by: G. the Cock ()
Date: October 11, 2005 02:52

As always on www.shidoobee.com:

[p081.ezboard.com]

Truth is stranger than fiction

stoned greetings
G. The Cock

Re: Philly "Live" set list
Posted by: chippy ()
Date: October 11, 2005 04:24

philly is gettin surprizes ,, full set list on shidoobee site,,if ya want 2 no early

Posted by: 4tylix ()
Date: October 11, 2005 04:27

I'm drunk, but what the hell is "SSC" on shidoobee??? If it's She Saw Me Coming, I'm gonna be pissed as I almost drove up there today! If it's another Stones tune I'll feel like an ass!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 11, 2005 04:28

"Shes So Cold"

Date: October 11, 2005 04:29

Good, I prefer being an ass! Thanks Gazza!

Date: October 11, 2005 04:32

They have the setlist pre-posted, but like others there and here...I can't look. And one thread said they're gonna get some surprises 2night.

Really She Saw Me Coming has got "me dead to rights"...I need to hear it live. Other songs may be better classically, but this is the most Stonesish tune on ABB to me.

Wishful thinking I guess...

Posted by: SeNdEr ()
Date: October 11, 2005 04:43

Rain Fall Down!!!, new song!!!

Date: October 11, 2005 04:51

yup...and one of the best of ABB...and since it's been raining on this coast...PERFECT!

Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: October 11, 2005 05:44

We here at copsnrobbers are stoned and SHOCK to read the sites regarding Philly set list tonite "Rain Fall Down" "Angie" Rocks off" and the hits keep on comming .... Ps I missed you all.....copsnrobbers

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 11, 2005 05:55

coppy...where ya been ole son...did someone steal the tree house ladder?

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 11, 2005 06:00

1) Start Me Up
2) You Got Me Rocking
3) She's So Cold
4) Tumbling Dice
5) ONNYA
6) Angie
7) Rain Fall Down
8) Rocks Off!!!
9) Get Up Stand Up!!!!!!!!
INTROS
10) The Worst
11) Infamy
12) Miss You B-Stage (moving forward)
13) Rough Justice B-Stage
14) Get Off My Cloud B-Stage
15) HTW B Stage (moving back)
16) Out of Control
17) Sympathy!
18) Brown Sugar
19) JJF

ROCKMAN

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 11, 2005 06:16

cool - RFD is my second fave on ABB next to SSMC. Glad to see some shakeup before they hit the best (west) coast in a couple weeks.

Posted by: jumpinjackgreg ()
Date: October 11, 2005 06:16

Yes Rain Fall Down!!! Finally another new song. Would've voted for She Saw Me Coming but still RFD is a good song. I wish I was there for it. Out of Control would've been awesome to see too, as would GOMC. Take out SFTD, HTW, and The Worst and put in She Saw Me Coming, Shattered or Beast of Burden, and Little T&A or How Can I Stop.

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: October 11, 2005 06:30

2 new 1s 2nite ,,,sorta like the old boot Philadelphia Special ,,, whats in store for wednesday ,,, moonlight mile i hope

Posted by: jumpinjackgreg ()
Date: October 11, 2005 06:38

although i didnt notice it was only 19 songs. what the hell. I would assume they could play at least 22 songs if not more. Look What the cat..., Shattered, and maybe even Love Is Strong could've been eased into that setlist too.

Posted by: backstreetboy ()
Date: October 11, 2005 09:50

they did 21 songs,i just got home from the show.the 19 listed and they encored with you cant always get,and satisfaction.great show though keith let jjf go after botchin up the intro and started iorr as mick in turn sang satisfaction,it was an aweful mess.there were many great songs though,rain fall down was awesome,so was get off of my cloud,rough justice,onnya,shes so cold,and a killer version of out of control and sftd.

john scialfa

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: October 11, 2005 10:45

"coppy...where ya been ole son...did someone steal the tree house ladder?"

grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley
grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley
grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley
grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley
grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley
grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

Now to comment on the setlist... Jeeeeezuz. JC. JC.
Why, O; why did I choose to sleep this particular night?

6) Angie! ............ Wee-haaah!
7) RAIN FALL DOWN!!!!! Nice, a new one from aBB
8 ) ROCKS OFF!!!! Very good verrrrrrrry gooood, nudge nudge. Seriously. Yes!
9) Get Up Stand Up! ............ Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee-hassssssssssssssaah!
~Intros~
14) GET OFF MY CLOUD!!! (B-Stage) Yeppp!!!
17) Sympathy for the Devil!! Ok, better now?

...Erik the Viking; you are a lucky man!!!
I come to think about the Purple song "Burn" & the lesser known song "Torrent"...

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: October 11, 2005 12:00

I wish I would have been there.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: October 11, 2005 12:05

The setlist gets better it seems. Very cool stuff.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 11, 2005 18:48

Rain Fall Down finally makes it in, awesome! And She Saw Me Coming is most likely next.

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: October 11, 2005 18:55

RFD in the setlist. Excellent. Now we need It Won't Take Long in there as well. More new ones guys please!

Posted by: backstreetboy ()
Date: October 11, 2005 20:17

the new song from abb are a standout on this tour ,incredible.drop the old in with the new.

john scialfa

Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: October 11, 2005 21:13

Great to hear a new song added to the set. I hope they don't play She Saw Me Coming. I think that is my least favorite Stones song of all time. Yes worst than BAck to Zero...

Posted by: country honk ()
Date: October 11, 2005 21:43

Really good video of RFD og GOMC.... seems like they enjoy to play it and the arena is the perfect place to play it.....

Now they should play DTF and LWTCDI, IWTL - that would be great numbers as well, doesn't matter if they only play 4 songs from the new album at the same time, only they switch between the different ones..... and Keith should also mix a bit on his songs......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2010
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home