Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: RainFallDown sucks
Posted by: terry ()
Date: October 15, 2005 16:31

a double A side single....she saw me cuming...and laugh i nearly died....dont take a brain surgeon to realize there the best two tracks for the next single....i want all the staff at vigin to tap themselves on the head and ask if anyones in there....what a bunch of clueless wonders...oh and great promotion for abiggerbang...where was it

Posted by: uz2bstoned ()
Date: October 16, 2005 02:45

Yeah practically anything on ABB would be be better. Laugh I Nearly Died should be one. Dangerous Beauty, It won't take long, SSMC or even LWTCDI are standard rockers but still better than RFD as a single. To me though Driving to Fast has the catchy beat that can make it a hit. It really rocks out at the end! ONNYA , RJ and DTF are the above average tracks in IMHO.

Posted by: Jazzman5 ()
Date: October 17, 2005 01:42

OK, is it that "Rain Falls Down" is Jagger's updated version of his crappy "Lucky in Love?" They're all counsins, after all...

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: October 17, 2005 02:04

First, there's NOTHING gross about Mick and making love, AU CONTRAIRE!!!! Secondly, RAIN FALL DOWN has a very nice riff, not your typical Stones sound, and if you don't like the " story' in the song because it conjures up distasteful images, skip the tune BUT you are clearly in the MINORITY! Everyone I know that has listened to ABB mentions this tune as one of their favorites. What a weird thing to say! That because the Stones are older, they can't speak about sexual topics in their songs? REALLY?! How about Sinatra at 75 singing " Strangers In The Night" or all of the great old bluesmen singing about BOOM BOOM and implying all kinds of sexual trysts! Get a grip; fine if YOU don't like the song but you need a better reason and DO NOT EXPECT the rest of us to agree with you.

Posted by: ROUL ()
Date: October 17, 2005 02:07

: )) one of the best choices of the stones since steel wheels!GREAT SONG,WÝLL BE GREAT VÝDEO THANX GUYS.

Posted by: Shanstone1 ()
Date: October 17, 2005 19:03

There are some great songs and not so great songs on this album. Hey you can't have rockers in their 50's & 60's keep that edge. You just lose it. You have a different perspective in life when your that age. Doesn't matter who you are.
So RFD, ONNYA, SOL, RJ are very good. RFD lyrics' aren't great BUT THE RIFF IS AWESOME. A lot of the great Stones tunes have great Riffs, but are a mid tempo rockers - Beast of Burden, Out of Time etc.

Rock and Roll will never die

- Mariah Carey has great pipes and that is about it. No looks, No song writing ability.

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: October 17, 2005 19:19

i like it.....

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2147
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home