Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mick out and about
Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: April 22, 2019 05:34

steffialicia
keithsman
I wonder why posters are saying he looks great when clearly he doesn't.
I was shocked by those pics, hope he leaves touring for another year, the man needs a rest imho.

He looks like an in-shape 75 year old who just had surgery. It takes a while to come back to yourself.

Agree, he looks great. Keeping in shape has always been a priority for him. The surprise paparazzi photos never bring out the best of anyone.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: April 22, 2019 08:10

He is 75. He is starting to actually look his age. He looks in shape (except for the heart condition which is probably hereditary). Which you can't say of every 75-year-old. Or even 50-year-old.
I don't know about the big hair though. Looks good on a 40-year-old but not necessarily on a 75-year-old. But some tends to think youth is in the hair.

To be fair. Finish the postponed dates and then call it a day. I think it's time to retire. At least for the band. If they wish they can go on individually of course. Just my personal opinion.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: April 22, 2019 11:26

Stoneage
He is 75. He is starting to actually look his age. He looks in shape (except for the heart condition which is probably hereditary). Which you can't say of every 75-year-old. Or even 50-year-old.
I don't know about the big hair though. Looks good on a 40-year-old but not necessarily on a 75-year-old. But some tends to think youth is in the hair.

To be fair. Finish the postponed dates and then call it a day. I think it's time to retire. At least for the band. If they wish they can go on individually of course. Just my personal opinion.

Yes, of course Mick's hair length and colour makes him look a lot older. Plenty of Rock stars do the same though recent pics of Macca imply he has finally given up on the hair dye.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-22 11:27 by jlowe.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2132
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home