Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Andreas DVD bootlrg website
Posted by: James Lynn ()
Date: October 9, 2005 02:25

Has anybody purchased items from here? Want to ensure legit, good quality etc I heard there were a few selling scam artisits Would be hepful if anyone has input, feedback advice????

Re: Andreas DVD bootlrg website
Date: October 9, 2005 19:47

Don't know that one, but Saturn records from Oakland has consistantly good selection/service/prices.

Posted by: tomcat 6 ()
Date: October 9, 2005 19:50

They used to have.......but now you have blabbed their name on this board they will
probably be busted.................

Date: October 9, 2005 19:50

Why? Are you a cop? Who buys bootlegs anymore anyway??????

Date: October 9, 2005 19:54

No...............but someone else reading your post could be, and regarding buying bootlegs....you pays your money you takes your choice.....both options....trading and buying are illegal.

Date: October 9, 2005 19:59

People are posting their names next to concerts they record along with e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and locations where they can be picked up. I think it's a non issue.

Date: October 9, 2005 20:07

I don't think the RIAA will bother about individuals at the moment..........but I
think they would look at it differently regarding a store or stores selling CDR's or real bootlegs. Traders in Europe have had packages confiscated and had follow up home visits............

Date: October 9, 2005 20:09

The RIAA is currently suing individuals for downloading Britney Spears on Kazaa. The store I "blabbed" about has their own web site with their complete inventory and was easy to find. If they don't care, I'm not worried either.

Date: October 9, 2005 20:12

They are suing people for downloading official product......not bootlegs.

Date: October 9, 2005 20:19

precisely

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1436
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home