Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Coolest venue
Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 8, 2005 18:42

What's the coolest venue? The Waldbuhne in Berlin comes to mind. The Amsterdam Arena has a real cool look but it sounds awful.

Re: Coolest venue
Posted by: chippy ()
Date: October 8, 2005 19:07

its been torn down about 15 yrs. ago,, but for me its JFK in philly ,,stones opened 81 tour on 9-25 & also 9-26 ,, i was front & center for both shows which were in the daylight hrs.& nothin but blue skys both shows,,, stones came on about 4 pm ,,what an incredible veiw i had from the floor of that sea of 90,000 people for each show in a stadium ,,what a veiw the stones must of had 2

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 8, 2005 19:57

best venue I've ever been to:

The Gorge Amphitheatre in Eastern Washington state....and I don't even like amphitheaters. Saw the Dead/Allmans there last year and Phish the year before. Sublime.

Posted by: BornOnTheBayou ()
Date: October 9, 2005 20:54

On a good night, Chicago United Center is real hard to beat. The fan energy is through the roof, the place is large enough to put a big sound into but yet small enough that all the fans can get into the concert.... of the 4 shows I've seen there, one was so-so (No Security, which I wasn't crazy about the tour anyway), one excellent (Bridges to Babylon), and two just way over the top (2 40 Licks gigs).

"It's just that demon life has got me in it's sway..."

Date: October 9, 2005 20:58

Red Rocks in Colorado

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 9, 2005 21:12

are those venues sportfields in all cases, or are they build for Concerts only?

---

I really liked the looks and surroundings of H.Bowl which is of course an outdoor concert area in the hills of Hollywood with a modern stage and backstage facilities.

Posted by: Simon ()
Date: October 9, 2005 21:13

well...

paradiso amsterdam

so @#$%& great

Posted by: sater ()
Date: October 9, 2005 21:16

my homesmiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1837
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home