Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Where can I find this Stones shirt ?
Posted by: Kevinrm15 ()
Date: March 9, 2019 00:05

In this excerpt from "That 70s Show", Hyde is seen wearing a Black & Blue era t shirt. I can't seem to find this shirt anywhere on google. Anyone got any info on it ? Thanks !

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Where can I find this Stones shirt ?
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 9, 2019 00:21

Dunno - but here's a Screenshot:

[www.YouTube.com] - Pos. 0:53

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 9, 2019 08:51

It's crappy. Where's Bill?

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: March 9, 2019 10:00

24FPS
It's crappy. Where's Bill?

Not really.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: March 9, 2019 17:32

I like the shirt but that show was never ever ever ever funny.
Did I say ever?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 10, 2019 01:24

Didn't find that particular one, but found another new to me site that has quite a selection and all reasonably priced. I gave up after sixty pages or so, as they started to repeat, but snagged like four shirts I couldn't resist cool smiley

[www.dhgate.com]

Date: March 10, 2019 01:35

Both of these shirts for sale there, I think they might both be official designs for the upcoming tour.
Not certain though..
They did use the black/white with red tongue and "No Filter" strip on posters (and trains) in Seattle, makes me think these may be legit.

[www.dhgate.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-10 01:39 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: March 10, 2019 02:16

Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: March 10, 2019 03:53

This dhgate site has a lot of cool stuff and is a fraction of the cost of Stones shirts today. What is this site? Is it legit? And are these real Stones shirts or some kind of knock offs???

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Date: March 10, 2019 04:31

All good questions mickjagger1009..
I'll let you know after I get the shirts cool smiley

Seems legit.. site has an app as well.
They seem to have a really good mix of bootlegs and official merch as well, hard to find items and some very unique.

Got confirmation quickly after my order, several confirmations actually, not sure they ship from the same seller(s)?

Fingers crossed.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 10, 2019 07:59

The several I looked at including the two No Filter designs posted above originate in China.
Probably all knockoffs, and quality/sizing might be questionable, but for the price I guess you get what you pay for.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-10 08:02 by Hairball.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: March 10, 2019 11:59

That is definitely a cool site - I had a look and found loads of cool Who and Beach Boys tshirts too.

Let us know if/when you receive your shirts and how they are!

Date: March 10, 2019 13:36

Will definitely post the results...thumbs up

Most are knock-offs no doubt, but they do list quite a few as official with Bravado brand etc., and some as "old stock" even..

Lots of interesting items.. if as advertised, great deals.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: March 10, 2019 13:39

I don't know why anyone would care whether Tshirts are 'officia', 'knock offs' 'bootlegs' or whatever.

Most of my Stones Tshirts (and other bands) are bootlegs, bought outside the venues, and generally have much cooler designs, and at a price that doesn't make you feel you've been shafted.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: March 10, 2019 13:48

Why not a yard sale? You would be surprised. Damn-keep a nirkel in your pock too!

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: March 10, 2019 14:04

[merchmethod.com]
you might try here

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 10, 2019 20:44

peoplewitheyes
I don't know why anyone would care whether Tshirts are 'officia', 'knock offs' 'bootlegs' or whatever.

Most of my Stones Tshirts (and other bands) are bootlegs, bought outside the venues, and generally have much cooler designs, and at a price that doesn't make you feel you've been shafted.

I also have plenty of quality bootleg shirts bought outside of venues - for example the Desert Trip shirt I bought was the exact same design, a much higher quality, and a fraction of the price.
But these knockoff these shirts are from China, and sometimes the quality (and sizing) leaves a bit to be desired. Even if it says 'bravado' or 'official' they're known to be expert counterfeiters - everything from Gucci, to Ray Ban, and anything else you can think of. Not saying all of the shirts are crap on that site, but buyer beware...it's a bit of a gamble. I looked up the dhgate site itself, and seems to be the equivalent of ebay, but based in China.
So there's the thought of dealing with a site based in China - from what I've read if something is wrong with your order, good luck....probably best to use paypal if purchasing (if that's an option) as to not let your credit card info. float around.

Posted by: bitman ()
Date: March 10, 2019 22:55

That's a parking lot bootleg from '78. That 70s Show had a stylist that bought true vintage tees from folks for a number of shows. If you want to send me a message, I can keep an eye out. They do come up from time to time.

Date: April 18, 2019 12:56

MisterDDDD
Will definitely post the results...thumbs up

Most are knock-offs no doubt, but they do list quite a few as official with Bravado brand etc., and some as "old stock" even..

Lots of interesting items.. if as advertised, great deals.

Just got the last of the shirts I ordered..

All as advertised.. decent bootleg quality.
Took a while.. but well worth the wait for the price cool smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1866
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home