Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Start time Atlanta 15th Oct??
Posted by: CaptainGlassback ()
Date: October 7, 2005 16:49

Am a bit out of touch with this tour. (Shame on me!) Am coming over from London for the show. Any one able to predict the time that the Stones will hit stage....as I ain't got the patience to hang around in the seats waiting!

Re: Start time Atlanta 15th Oct??
Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: October 7, 2005 17:42

Anyone who will be in Atlanta for the show post a notice here on IORF re where you are at in the city. Maybe we can hook up. I am going to go with some folks. But if anyone else wants to hook up...cool.

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: October 7, 2005 20:32

The place to be is the Shidoobee party at Jock & Jills next to Phillips. You will need to print a Shidoobee badge for entry.

[p081.ezboard.com]

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: October 7, 2005 20:54

Oh man I wish I was going to this one!!! Atlanta is a fun place and Wilco is opening, I hope everybody their comes early to listen to them, they really are a good band and hopefully they will open some shows in the UK next year. I have only seen them in clubs so I hope they will do ok in an arena. Also I bet the Stones are going to inroduce a new song to the set for this gig, You heard it here first!

Enjoy yourselves you lucky sods!!!

Date: October 7, 2005 22:03

Look man, I am going to a STONES show. I wouldn't be caught dead in a Jocks and Jill's chowing down on Chix Wings and Fried Cheeeese. And I am not wearing no cardboard shaydoobee badge either. I am going to wear my leather; even if it is 100 degrees out there. And if I have to I will stand alone but I still say if anyone wants to get low before the show and then spend a couple hours evading US Ushers and getting on tha5t damn B stage post here.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 7, 2005 22:08

Yeah, Jock and Jill's should be fun. It's in CNN Center (this is where the news channel CNN is located) which is connected to Phillips Arena.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-07 22:08 by Elmo Lewis.

Date: October 7, 2005 23:02

Want some tips on leather bars in Atlanta?

Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: October 7, 2005 23:30

For those fans at Jocks & Jills, the radio station DAVE FM that will be there doing live feeds is going to give away a pair of front row tickets! If you are one of those kind of people that wants to hate other Rolling Stones Fans because they love being a Shidoobee, than by all means keep your ass away from Jocks & Jills. You will be way out numbered there!
Fred Hardin
Pleased to meet you........

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 7, 2005 23:48

Start time is printed on the ticket. That is the exact time when the opening act is on. Give or take 5 minutes or so. They play for around 50 min. Then 1h - 90 min stage prep. Then the real band is on.

Bjornulf

Date: October 8, 2005 08:46

hey guys, please don't get all uptight now. I might be coming off the wrong way. I just don't like those sporty type bars. That's all. I do love those Stonefans though! We are going to have a blast. This is not a time for nego vibes LOL Didn't know that the mighty Stonesdoug club is even down in Hot Lanta. I thought they were only in Europe. Have never met all those famous people...

Posted by: CaptainGlassback ()
Date: October 13, 2005 18:29

Many thanks Bjornulf

Posted by: dj ()
Date: October 13, 2005 20:34

Rule of thumb: add 1 hour 45 minutes to the time printed on the ticket.

Date: October 13, 2005 20:36

150+ Shidoobees in a private room, 5000 other Stones fans trying to jam into the rest of the bar, the local rock radio station is doing a remote, and Fenway 1 & L&G will be playing on the big screen TVs. Dozens of DVDs and CDs being given away by me, as well goodies from other Shidoobs and the radio station. Even front row tickets will be up for grabs. Y'all better come ready to party and rock because this one will be one to remember!!!

BTW, dumb ass hillbillies raised on southern moonshine know how to drink. Hope you european boys can keep up!!! :-)

WooHoo

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 13, 2005 22:20

Steven wrote:

BTW, dumb ass hillbillies raised on southern moonshine know how to drink. Hope you european boys can keep up!!! :-)

You tell 'em, my friend! My Shidoobbee name is High Rocks. Look me up! We'll Keef out (AKA get drunk as hell)!!!

Date: October 13, 2005 23:28

I'm JJ over there. I won't be hard to find! If I collect a drink from everyone who has promised me one for favors over the years I may need help finding my seat! Maybe you can help me collect my debts, LOL!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1547
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home