Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

yea, ok, what about this...
Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: October 7, 2005 07:57

why don't they play any of the four "new" tracks from 40 licks on this jaunt!?....forget 'don't stop' for a minute----what about the other 3....."stealin' my heart" was rockin'....and keef could sing "losing my touch' no problem...play piano even,....and that'd be pretty stony...i guess those tracks were just to sell the album to fans like us who need to have "everything"!!??.......wonder if they even rehearsed these songs or never even considered them....lots of new stuff from ABB obviously to play, ...but so far only 4 out of 16 performed....hmmm....curious........burp.. BELCH..BRAAAP....ooppss...sorry..pardon..anyhow...STONES JAM!!!!

STONES JAM!! MICKEYS RULES!!! (burp) NADER IN 2016!!!!! GO GIANTS!!

Re: yea, ok, what about this...
Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: October 7, 2005 07:59

Yeah, sorry I brought that up.

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: October 7, 2005 08:03

you opened a wierd can of worms......actually i would like to really know the answer to this ...were they just throwaway tracks?...out of a reported 40 jams?...these were the best?...or ..what>>??

STONES JAM!! MICKEYS RULES!!! (burp) NADER IN 2016!!!!! GO GIANTS!!

Date: October 7, 2005 10:50

They ain't played because they are sub standard. They don't even belong on FORTY LICKS. Each and every one of the 36 other tracks ("Emotional rescue" and even "Miss you" included) is better than all the four new tracks together.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1640
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home