Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Some things Mick never gets right when singing live!!
Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: October 6, 2005 16:54

go see Tom Jones

Posted by: backstreetboy ()
Date: October 6, 2005 18:25

this is one wacky post,imho micks never sung better.

john scialfa

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 6, 2005 18:46

Since I was a singer in a band as well I can tell you that even after 1000 times you sang a song you completely loose the lyrics...and one more thing, I know what it means to perform for 90 min. Mick is over 60 and dances and jumps around and still has found a way to not loose his breath during a 2 hours show.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: October 6, 2005 18:47

@#$%& you..if you are a real fan you never will say 'bad' things about the boys in such a way it is the truth..

Posted by: RG ()
Date: October 6, 2005 18:50

"Since I was a singer in a band as well I can tell you that even after 1000 times you sang a song you completely loose the lyrics...and one more thing, I know what it means to perform for 90 min. Mick is over 60 and dances and jumps around and still has found a way to not loose his breath during a 2 hours show."

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU @#$%& BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: ThatsWhatISay ()
Date: October 6, 2005 19:50

I love it that the Stones make the warhorses sound different with each concert. As someone already said that's what makes them so unique and it never gets boring to see them play live.
And that's exactely the problem I have! He doesn't change those sloppy party anymore that I mentioned above. He always messes with them over and over again.
I found that very annoying with the time, because I think it's so unnecessary. A man like Mick with such a great feeling for music should realize when he f*ucked up a certain part of a song.
Some songs don't deserve being butchered in concert, especially not at very earmarking parts. There are so many ways to enrich a song with great improvisation in concert and thus keep the band interested in performing it WITHOUT making it sound sloppy or strange.

@UGot2RollMe Yep, Heartbreaker is another good example.

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: October 6, 2005 23:18

what a stupid thread. All singers know how to sing to keep their voices going. So does Mick. He knows how to keep his vioce throughout a tour. And the pronounciation? Who cares? It's Mick Jagger, man!!!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1806
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home