Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Welcome 2 The Hershey Show - T. Dice Video
Posted by: chippy ()
Date: October 4, 2005 04:13

if ya like the song , well watch the greatest do it ,, its the full song ,,so download may take a while ,,taken from 17th row ,,, watch Mick do his famous ,,,oops ,i forgot my que 2 this song act ,,,& check out Charlie ( the slasher ) Watts @ about the 4:40 mark slash that cymbal,,, & a Big tank u 2 Stonesdoug & all the shidoobees for a great pre-concert party... [s40.yousendit.com]

Re: Welcome 2 The Hershey Show - T. Dice Video
Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: October 4, 2005 14:53

Did you get the entire show? It was by far the BEST show I have seen on tour...would love to get a copy...

Thanks!

JR

Date: October 5, 2005 02:03

sorry 2 say no,,,, all i got was 6: 00 ,,,5 for td & the other min for she's so cold which i stopped recd cause the video screen was showin mostly video clips & not the band playin live ,,ya that was my fav show also,, out of the 3 i saw so far.

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: October 5, 2005 17:34

Chippy, thank you SO MUCH for this. I grew up in Pennsylvania, and it's positively surreal to hear Mick Jagger reel off those names: Mechanicsburg, Harrisburg, York, Lancaster...! I live in Miami now, but traveled up for the Hershey concert (& to see my parents).

That guy on the Shidoobee forum who said he sensed the Stones show was very much an event for this area was absolutely right. There was a Stones-related story every day on the front page of the newspaper for like a week prior to the show! Not even in '92 when U2 stayed in Harrisburg for a week rehearsing, and then did a show at Hershey, have people been so excited.

The video looks great BTW; sound is lovely too.

Posted by: country honk ()
Date: October 5, 2005 18:58

[s40.yousendit.com]

The link is blocked - can I get the video in another way??

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: October 6, 2005 08:49

Same question here...
Couldn't access yestersay afternoon, and still can't today.

Date: October 6, 2005 16:17

no other source available ?
torrent ?
eMule ?

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: October 6, 2005 16:49

Thanks for the note...I MUST get at least the audio of the whole show...one of the best, of about a zillion shows I have seen.

Best and thanks again,

JR

Posted by: tattoojack ()
Date: October 6, 2005 19:03

no luck here either. this is the show i really wanted to go to too!!!

Date: October 6, 2005 20:41

Just checked the places I know, but no TD video anywhere, until someone shows up with it
smiling smiley

Date: October 6, 2005 23:40

sorry ,,u send it said itll keep it up for 7 days ,,only up 2 or 3,,ill post a little bit of shes so cold 1 of these days,,,hey stone relic were u @ the Albany show ,,i hear that was the top show goin in2 hershey

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1924
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home