Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The coolest cat in the business...
Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: October 4, 2005 16:03

OK, it's come to my ears that Sir Mick's girlfriend, fashion stylist L'Wren Scott (is it Lauren?), has tried to take on a task that she had not been invited to... She has, according to fashion press/music press, tried to change Keith's and Ronnie's fashion styles. Please, Miss Scott! Don't even dare to try changing the coolest looking man in the entire world - Keith of Dartford! He is the personified King of Rock style. He's invented today's style - and several others. He IS style, instant style! You just add VODKA, and he's up there. Know what I'm talking about, L'Wren? Don't!. And Keith, if you hear/read this: Don't listen to her. Just be you, as always. That's why we love you, man. All the best, siwie.

Re: The coolest cat in the business...
Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 4, 2005 16:17

You actually think there's any chance the Keith Richards, one of the most stubborn people in the world, will be influenced by Mick Jagger's fashion model wife?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 4, 2005 16:58

Yeah, I read that. T'was in our beloved (ahem ?) Daily Mail !!!

Fat chance you've got, Ms L Wren or whatever you call yourself, of trying to get Ron and Keith to (a) stop smoking and (b) get Ron to stop wearing UGG boots and Keith to stop wearing bandanas. PLEASE !! You've got a better chance girl, of .................. having dinner on the moon. Give up NOW before the boys defeat you on all counts !!

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: October 4, 2005 17:01

Only when he's sleeping.
remember they added some jingle jangle stuff in his hair grinning smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 4, 2005 17:05

Is that the same UK tabloid that saw a man with two heads last week, walking next to Elvis on Oxford Street? I don't know what is the worst. To print these silly stories, or to pick them up. Ask David Beckham. He would know.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: October 4, 2005 17:21

Remember though that Keith as well as Mick daily dressed up in their girlfriends garments during era circa 1967-1969... smiling smiley ...But on the other hand that´s a loooong time ago.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: October 4, 2005 17:40

Ronnie on the other hand could use some fashion help.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 4, 2005 17:57

bv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is that the same UK tabloid that saw a man with
> two heads last week, walking next to Elvis on
> Oxford Street? I don't know what is the worst. To
> print these silly stories, or to pick them up. Ask
> David Beckham. He would know.
>
> Bjornulf

The Daily Mail isn't QUITE the silliest of the UK tabloids, but it does have a distinct tendency to overdramatise everything. It made out basically that she was causing a right "rumpus" in the Stones camp, and that the majority of the crew had given her the nickname "Yoko", the point being that she was becoming a disruptive influence much like Yoko was perceived to have become a disruptive influence amongst the Beatles.

The truth is probably a little less sensational. She probably suggested something like maybe Keith buttoning up his shirt whilst on stage - only to more than likely have been told rather less than politely to F-oxtrot O-scar !!!

Posted by: riffhard72 ()
Date: October 4, 2005 18:04

BowieStone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ronnie on the other hand could use some fashion
> help.
>
>
> - BowieStone

Hmmm...... I dunno about that. I reckon Ronnie looks pretty cool most of the time, but Keith? Well, he looks great some of the time, but those silk shirts need to go!!

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: October 4, 2005 18:07

Yes I read the story too. Says they are calling her Yoko. That alone tells me it's all bullshit because Keith and Ron could come up with something a lot more funny or original than the tired Yoko line.
It is just bizarre what these tabloids try to sell us as stories. Do they really believe that in the Stones world they live like bvoyscouts? That they are consumed with these little preteen loyalty games? That Keith and Mick are always feuding and MAD at each other? "Grrrr! I HATE you Micky! I will play my big guitar so loud today it is going to make your girlie's ears hurt real bad!!"

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: October 5, 2005 16:34

Great news! Jagger denies everything. So she's not tried to change out Keith. Good for her. But if she should get the idea... Don't!

Date: October 5, 2005 17:11

However she looks as if she was Lou Reed's boyfriend back in 82 but something went wrong during the surgery, now she has a hook for a nose and legs that are too long, even the name has somehow been mutilated. Put her back to the cooker where she can prove she can't even cook.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2469
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home