Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Philadelphia PA USA 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 19, 2019 23:05

Posted by: TonyRz2 ()
Date: July 20, 2019 10:32

[*Reminder that floor tickets must be accessed via your mobile device]

Um, what? A friend in the GA section at rear of field for Philly has hard printed tickets, delivered long ago. Is this for the pits and/or $500s??

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: July 20, 2019 18:58

Roll on Tuesday. If anyone has a spare LD can you let me know.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: July 21, 2019 12:44

Folks have to park at Bank Parking Lots? It says "NFL Clear Bags" Are the Eagles going to be there? Cell phones only for ticket entry?

Posted by: Steve312 ()
Date: July 21, 2019 17:49

All the venues that are NFL stadiums have adopted the NFL clear bag policy for these shows.

Posted by: MichaelIORR ()
Date: July 21, 2019 20:54

Lucky Dip Ticket Info?

Anyone get the email with the details on pickup?
Location, start time, etc.

I have not received this email yet

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: July 21, 2019 22:17

Steve312
All the venues that are NFL stadiums have adopted the NFL clear bag policy for these shows.
...and they should. It speeds up the lines entering the stadium.

The Whistler
Posted by: time4tea ()
Date: July 22, 2019 01:07

Needs your help getting in philly show. Cant get enough of greatest rock and roll band of all time. Thx in advance.

Re: The Whistler
Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: July 22, 2019 03:03

time4tea
Needs your help getting in philly show. Cant get enough of greatest rock and roll band of all time. Thx in advance.

here you go:

[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Date: July 22, 2019 04:13

Any idea when the LD booth opens to collect tickets.

Posted by: LuvtheJag43 ()
Date: July 22, 2019 05:06

Help,Philadelphia area Stones fans,we are staying near Philly airport at Wyndham Garden hotel, we need to get to the concert and back. No free shuttle, it only goes to the airport. (Originally I was told that the shuttle would take us to and from show). Please help!!

Date: July 22, 2019 06:39

It looks like the SEPTA Route 37 bus runs right in front of your hotel. Take it into the city and it will put you at Broad Street and Snyder Avenue. You can then catch the Broad Street subway Southbound for two measly stops, and you're there where all the arenas and stadiums are. (But the weather is supposed to be nice. You could pretty easily walk from Broad&Snyder south to Broad&Pattison, and skip the subway ride. Up to you.)

The Route 37 bus runs all night, and it leaves from Broad and Snyder back towards your hotel near the airport about once an hour after showtime: 11:31PM, 12:30, 01:30, 02:21, etc. So you won't have to sleep on the streets if you want to stay to hear every last note.

Same deal: you could leisurely walk back from the stadium to Broad and Snyder and skip the subway post-show. Unless the weather forecasts are ALL WRONG. (And they'd better not be.)

[www.septa.org]

Your hotel might not be an actual bus stop, but I'm sure if you ask the driver nicely, he'll let you off where you need to be.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-22 06:42 by TonyRz2.

Posted by: downagain ()
Date: July 22, 2019 11:42

Leaving on a jet plane,,,TO PHILLY TO SEE THE ROLLING STONES!!!!

Posted by: MichaelIORR ()
Date: July 22, 2019 17:06

EMAIL WITH LD DETAILS CAME TODAY:

We will be using strict anti-scalper measures to ensure these tickets go to Stones fans and don’t end up on the resale market with wildly inflated prices.
We appreciate your attention to the following, so you have the best experience possible:
• You and your guest must pick up the tickets in person from Remote Ticket Office. Located at the Xfinity Gate at the north side of the stadium.
• Box Office pick up time starts at 6:00pm.
• Picture ID, your confirmation number, and the credit card used to purchase the tickets are required for pick up. Without these things, you will not be able to pick up your tickets.
• If we suspect any reselling or transfer of these tickets they will be immediately voided and will not be entitled to a refund.

See you at the show!

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: July 22, 2019 18:06

wasn't sure if I was gonna make this one, but one food poisoning yesterday, one nail in tire this morning, and just now found a hotel room (Sleep Inn if anyone else is there) and will hopefully roll into town later tonight smiling smiley

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: July 22, 2019 18:57

snoopy2
wasn't sure if I was gonna make this one, but one food poisoning yesterday, one nail in tire this morning, and just now found a hotel room (Sleep Inn if anyone else is there) and will hopefully roll into town later tonight smiling smiley

All that fried food in Jacksonville got ya! Sorry to hear that.
Feel better.

Date: July 22, 2019 20:36

Got the email. Opens at 6

Posted by: LuvtheJag43 ()
Date: July 22, 2019 20:36

I have Pit 2 hard tickets for tomorrow nights show. I can't access tickets on my phone I bought them in November. Will I be able to get in to see the show? Would they turn away people with hard copies of tickts?

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: July 22, 2019 20:37

Hard tickets worked just fine in Jacksonville.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-22 20:38 by keefmick.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: July 22, 2019 20:54

On a side note, and hopefully without starting a "cheesesteak war", I am from Philly, and for all of out of towners, the famous cheesesteak places are Pat's and Geno's. They are very close to one another. However, the best, in my humble opinion by far, is Jim's at 4th and South Street. Enjoy! As I no longer live there I will be eating a cheesesteak vicariously through you!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming of "is there something wrong with Keith" and "why did Mick sit down" and "we need one more song".

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: July 22, 2019 21:05

keefmick
On a side note, and hopefully without starting a "cheesesteak war", I am from Philly, and for all of out of towners, the famous cheesesteak places are Pat's and Geno's. They are very close to one another. However, the best, in my humble opinion by far, is Jim's at 4th and South Street. Enjoy! As I no longer live there I will be eating a cheesesteak vicariously through you!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming of "is there something wrong with Keith" and "why did Mick sit down" and "we need one more song".

Glad to hear that! I decided to go with Jim’s on this trip I’ve only tried one of the other two and I honestly don’t remember which one it was so Jim’s it is

Posted by: coalspeak ()
Date: July 22, 2019 21:34

Just a heads-up - Jim's website indicates the 4th & South Street locale is closed for renovations. Maybe call to confirm.

Date: July 22, 2019 21:45

Anybody from out of town who bought tickets and got a show-reminder for Philly from Ticketmaster today in email... you should probably ignore the accompanying map.

It says the football stadium (Lincoln Financial) is at 21st and Market.

It's not.

Date: July 22, 2019 22:07

I was just at Jim's 4 days ago. I saw no signage about a planned shutdown, or even a vacation, but perhaps they had a pipe or cooling system blow during the heatwave?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-22 22:08 by TonyRz2.

Posted by: HouseBoyKnows ()
Date: July 22, 2019 23:13

Almost all philly mom & pop pizza and hoagie (subs) shops have good cheesesteaks because they’ve all learned the routine including the right ingredients. Rolls are key. Don’t get misdirected by people saying so and so are the best. Yeah Jim’s is good but nothing special.

HBK (44 years living in or near Philadelphia)

Posted by: tony ()
Date: July 22, 2019 23:25

My LD info email went to junk mail. FYI

Posted by: ExileFromNJ ()
Date: July 23, 2019 03:28

Cheesesteaks are not the only sandwiches to seek out in PHL, Veal cutlets with aged provolone and broccoli rabe at Tony Luke's and cold cut subs or hoagies or whatever are all top rate.

Date: July 23, 2019 03:29

Johns Roast Pork is a shack with a James Beard award. So much better than Genes & Pats. Just my 2 cents

Posted by: ExileFromNJ ()
Date: July 23, 2019 03:45

I forgot about the roast pork!

Posted by: Jagger72 ()
Date: July 23, 2019 05:45

My +1 canceled for Philly last minute. Got Lucky Dips. Buy me a beer and the ticket is yours. Hate for it to go to waste. Email me at johngeraci71@gmail.com if interested.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1934
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home