Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT: "Remembering Lou Reed" - 5 Years Gone
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 4, 2018 14:20

The insurance company should pay the legal fees if you win the case?

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 4, 2018 14:49

Chris Fountain

we shall see. we get a yearly bonus in february. after that has happened, am going to seriously put the wheels in motion. taking small steps now. i have a referral for a top lawyer who specializes in this sort of thing.

Posted by: Boognish ()
Date: November 4, 2018 18:38

Chris Fountain
Thanks Rolling Freak!!! Great Interview - Where is Whitey Glan is these days -would love to hear what his take is on the great Christmas Holiday night was-
Sadly Whitey Glan passed away late last year. He is very missed here in Toronto, especially by me. He was an old family friend (we're both of Finnish descent) and my favourite drummer of all time. Years ago he gave me an old cymbal of his that he said he used with Lou. I'll never let go of that smiling smiley

Date: November 5, 2018 11:26

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

we shall see. we get a yearly bonus in february. after that has happened, am going to seriously put the wheels in motion. taking small steps now. i have a referral for a top lawyer who specializes in this sort of thing.

CR I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds rough. I have worked with a lot of guys trying to get disability. Some cases so blatant, that words fail. Yet, not once did we ever even come close to a hearing, or solution, without going through proven disability lawyers. Yes, they will take that cut from the very first big payout. But I have learned it is either that or nothing.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 5, 2018 13:01

Palace Revolution 2000
crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

CR I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds rough. I have worked with a lot of guys trying to get disability. Some cases so blatant, that words fail. Yet, not once did we ever even come close to a hearing, or solution, without going through proven disability lawyers. Yes, they will take that cut from the very first big payout. But I have learned it is either that or nothing.

Thank you PR. Yeah, my primary doc has other other patients from where I work. He says that I'm the most clear cut case he has by far & a lot of the others are trying to milk the system. It's a shame that people do that as it makes things tougher for those of us who are in need. The lawyer I've been referred to has argued a disability issue before the US Supreme Court & won, so I will be in good hands. I feel I've put up a good fight because I have a crazy work ethic but I'm spent. I don't feel right about not being able to go 100% so it's time to go. Few more months & things will start getting serious.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 5, 2018 15:54

Boognish
Chris Fountain
Thanks Rolling Freak!!! Great Interview - Where is Whitey Glan is these days -would love to hear what his take is on the great Christmas Holiday night was-
Sadly Whitey Glan passed away late last year. He is very missed here in Toronto, especially by me. He was an old family friend (we're both of Finnish descent) and my favourite drummer of all time. Years ago he gave me an old cymbal of his that he said he used with Lou. I'll never let go of that smiling smiley

Thanks for the post! Very, very moving.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1976
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home