Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Atlanta October 15
Posted by: t-perkins ()
Date: September 28, 2005 17:02

hi there,

i'm going to the concert in atlanta october 15, will fly in from germany. does someone know a good spot to eat/drink before the show?

thanks

Re: Atlanta October 15
Posted by: vance ()
Date: September 28, 2005 17:33

I think there is going to be a gathering of fans at a SportsBar named Jocks and Jills, which is at the CNN center next to Phillips arena...

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: September 28, 2005 17:48

Jocks & Jills is the place to be.

Go to the Shidoobee page, sign up for the party, and print a Shidoobee name badge for entrance to the private patio. Otherwise you will be crammed in the bar which will be overflowing with people.

Date: September 28, 2005 19:20

Thanks!!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 28, 2005 19:21

Hi t-perkins, do you have a ticket for the show?

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: September 28, 2005 20:42

I've seen two shows at Phillips and it's a huge improvement over the old Omni, acoustically and otherwise (more bathrooms, beer stands, etc.)

Date: September 29, 2005 10:50

hi wahwahwoody,

yes, i have one. i was not possible to get one via bloody ticketmaster, so i used one of the ticket agencies bjornulf recommended at his how to get tickets site. but with a european credit card it was not possible to get a ticket as well. so a colleague of mine in the US purchased the ticket for me. are you going to the concert as well?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1404
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home