Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Rolling Stones airplane in Barcelona
Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: June 12, 2018 00:19

Deltics
drewmaster
Deltics

The Stones don't own the plane, they charter it from Aeronexus Corporate.
[aeronexus.aero]

Do the Stones ever use it for personal reasons (e.g., vacations) or just when they're touring?

Drew

I would think that highly unlikely.
The Stones livery isn't permanent.

So, outside of tours, whenever Mick or Keith jet off to some far-flung part of the world with their families, they fly commercial?

Drew

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-12 00:20 by drewmaster.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: June 12, 2018 15:35

drewmaster
Deltics
drewmaster
Deltics

[aeronexus.aero]

Do the Stones ever use it for personal reasons (e.g., vacations) or just when they're touring?

Drew

So, outside of tours, whenever Mick or Keith jet off to some far-flung part of the world with their families, they fly commercial?

Drew

Or private charter. Or 'borrow' from one of their friends. While nothing leads me to believe that either have a plane waiting for them on standby for their any and every whim, I've got to believe that when they travel, they're not using Travelocity or the same travel agents as the rest of us.

Starting at www.aircharterguide.com you can get an idea of just how many private charter companies there are available. I'd imagine that people running in the Stones circles have their favorites saved for quick contact.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: June 12, 2018 17:02

mr_dja
drewmaster
Deltics
drewmaster
Deltics

[aeronexus.aero]

Drew

Drew

Or private charter. Or 'borrow' from one of their friends. While nothing leads me to believe that either have a plane waiting for them on standby for their any and every whim, I've got to believe that when they travel, they're not using Travelocity or the same travel agents as the rest of us.

Starting at www.aircharterguide.com you can get an idea of just how many private charter companies there are available. I'd imagine that people running in the Stones circles have their favorites saved for quick contact.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Makes sense. Thanks Mr DJA!

Drew

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1370
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home