Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

European dates? Announcing ABB in Europe.
Posted by: Wolter ()
Date: September 26, 2005 16:46

When will they announce the new tour in Europe? November or December? Where are all the rumoured dates for Europe? It's quiet.

Re: European dates? Announcing ABB in Europe.
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 26, 2005 17:03

why shouldnt it be 'quiet' if theres nothing to report

I wouldnt expect anything for at least 2 months yet based on past experience

Considering they havent even announced concerts in Japan or Australia yet, why get impatient?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 26, 2005 17:16

The Stones are in USA now you know. They don't need the cash from ticket sales next year now. Tne tour is rolling. Bands that sell tickets two years before they perform need the cash. The Stones like the flexibility. They announce the shows little by little. European shows come later this year. May be in a month or two if they follow their standard procedure.

Bjornulf

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: September 26, 2005 19:33

I'm glad this question has been asked, because I confess to suffering enormous withdrawal symptoms after returning from the States following the three NY shows - and dare I say I'm also impatient for announcements of UK and European shows. I shall survive ....... somehow. BTW - for those addicts like me who are suffering, you can catch the movie Stones at the Max at the IMAX cinema Waterloo every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until the end of November. Recommended, it's outrageous.

Posted by: Wolter ()
Date: September 26, 2005 19:59

Thanks BV!

Posted by: eric ()
Date: September 26, 2005 20:37

From what I heard.. the European tour is OFF TOTALLY.. they hate you even though they are from thier. They are go to S. AMERICA, ASIA then USA again.. then AUSTRAILIA and then back to USA for small theater tour then back to S. AMERICA and then finish is off with USA and of course Toronto. Sorry guys NO EUROPE this time around its all been a really bad big ugly rumor....lol!

Posted by: sater ()
Date: September 26, 2005 20:42

eric ..are you mad???smiling smiley

Date: September 26, 2005 20:53

Probably.... I am SLIGHTLY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD..ON, Dear. (Queen)

Posted by: smilingsun ()
Date: September 26, 2005 20:58

eric - if it was true, there would be huge riots in Europesmiling smiley We must get our stones in summer, or WE go SLIGHTLY MAAAADsmiling smiley

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: September 26, 2005 20:59

Will be like the last Tour.

Beginning of December, so the tickets here are always great Christmas presents

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 26, 2005 22:32

Of course they will play Europe next summer. I get e-mail every day from people who hear them discussing and bidding on venues and making queries at various places. The contracts are up for bid now and they sign these days. It will still take some time before the big puzzle is all set but it will be a great tour in Europe for sure. And Japan. And Australia. And New Zealand. And South America. And possibly other Asian countries. No worries.

Bjornulf

Date: September 26, 2005 22:40

CHILL BV.... I know that just having fun!

Posted by: country honk ()
Date: September 26, 2005 22:59

If I am not mistaken, it might be before x-mas, buying tickets for x-mas presents is a great combination.... Announcing it in january, february would not make sense..... everybody's pocket would be empty and therefore bad sales......

So either before x-mas or in march / april

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: September 27, 2005 00:23

As far as I know, European Tour opening will be in Portugal, maybe Porto or Lisbon

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: September 27, 2005 19:33

The last time I saw them was in 2003. I bought the tickets on December 8th.

JumpingKentFlash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1607
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home