Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Their Satanic Majesties RSD by Sincds - do you receive the LP?
Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: May 21, 2018 22:38

Just wonder if anyone here ordered to Spincds.com the Their Satanic Majesties Request (Ltd Transparent coloured vinyl LP)...

Already has been dispatched the orders?

I placed my order in March 7 and till today has no received nothing, no email confirmation of dispatch and no replies to my status order.

Has anyone this bad experience with this Store?

Thanks

Re: OT: Their Satanic Majesties RSD by Sincds - do you receive the LP?
Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: May 21, 2018 23:09

rogerriffin
Just wonder if anyone here ordered to Spincds.com the Their Satanic Majesties Request (Ltd Transparent coloured vinyl LP)...

Already has been dispatched the orders?

I placed my order in March 7 and till today has no received nothing, no email confirmation of dispatch and no replies to my status order.

Has anyone this bad experience with this Store?

Thanks

Yes........I had an horrendous experience with them over the It's Too Late to Stop Now sets by Van Morrison. I thought at one stage they were going to go belly up, i.e face insolvency, but thankfully they didn't. I just think there's a problem with pre-orders and fulfilment that, hopefully, will dissipate soon.

I'm glad, in some ways, that Spin is still around, in that we still need independent record stores in the UK, but we could do with a little more efficiency distribution-wise.

Re: OT: Their Satanic Majesties RSD by Sincds - do you receive the LP?
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 21, 2018 23:31

I bought with them some years ago and apart from the late dispatch and lack of communication via e-mail, my record arrived with no problems, 3 or 4 months after I ordered it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2088
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home