Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: semi OT viagogo in news.
Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: April 28, 2018 00:05

i dont get how viagogo works.

i booked and paid for my ticket from viagogo before the official sale. how do viagogo know they can fullfill this contract to me, assuming they fail to buy my ticket from official sources.

i wont use viagogo again.

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: April 28, 2018 04:19

buttons67

i booked and paid for my ticket from viagogo before the official sale. how do viagogo know they can fullfill this contract to me, assuming they fail to buy my ticket from official sources.

The only way that these scum can be sure that they will have tickets for sale immediately they go on sale is as a result of criminal collusion with some part of the 'sales chain'.

I have been earnestly reassured (in writing) by the highest imaginable level in The Stones' Machine that they strongly disapprove of the actions of these scum, and that they are in no way involved.

That points to the source of the corruption not being the performers, but either the venues or the ticketing agencies.

Deep Throat told the Washington Post reporter to "follow the money". I guess that when these scum are eventually investigated properly, that's what the law enforcement agencies will have to do.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: April 28, 2018 04:50

buttons67

Speculative tickets.

There may be collusion on some level or there may not be.

Face it, these are stadium shows with 50,000 plus tickets available, they aren't hard to get. On the flip side they attract lots of people who don't regularly buy concert tickets and are already conditioned into thinking of concerts as "expensive" and can get sucked into buying from alternate sellers.

Not a bad gamble for the seller.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1552
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home