Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Play something else for a change!
Posted by: bigbang ()
Date: September 23, 2005 06:24

I used to hear that about my Stones album playing in general - but everyone I live with is REALLY getting tired of hearing ABB! I have been playing it straight for over two weeks and have not been able to get enough.

I'm not going to get into a least/most favorite list or song ratings or anything like that, but I will say that, after careful consideration, I believe if it weren't for Some Girls standing in its way, it would be the Stones album that has had the most impact on me since Exile. I'm having a similar reaction to it that I have had to Exile - there are a couple or three songs that there is absolutely nothing wrong with, but I'm not particularly in love with - but they are an integral part of the album's feel, and the rest is go GD amazing that listening to it is nearly a religious experience.

I know ABB is only a couple of weeks old, early perhaps to be waxing poetic about it, but it feels like a classic in the making!

Re: Play something else for a change!
Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: September 23, 2005 06:36

>"but everyone I live with is REALLY getting tired of hearing ABB!"

Kill them.
The Jugde will understand.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Posted by: bigbang ()
Date: September 23, 2005 06:43

But I like them otherwise.smiling smiley Nobody's perfect.

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: September 23, 2005 07:09

Doesn't matter bigbang baby.
Destroy them!!

Then don't go to their funerals.
Just steal what personal belongings they have (obviously not their cd collections) and hock them and make some cash.

Fair payback I think for being so rude as to be sick of ABB.

Trust me.
You'll be happier and a better person for it.

Murder is the only answer.

:0)

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2130
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home