Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 24
Re: Twickenham 19/6
Posted by: rstass ()
Date: May 9, 2018 16:39

roller99
LQ1977
roller99
Thank you for contacting AXS.

The tickets for this event have not yet been dispatched. Tickets may be received at any point up until the week of the event, but are usually sent out about two to four weeks prior to the event. Unfortunately we are not given any prior information about when tickets will be issued by the promoter so we are unable to provide an estimated delivery date in advance.

If you have not had your tickets within 3 days of the event, please call 0203 481 5506.

Yup, I got that reply too this weekend. It will be +44 for England (no 0 in front), right? If I have not received the tickets on 16 May, I must wait until 19 May to call and then hope to change them to e-tickets which I can print or just show from my phone.

I called AXS in London this morning. They confirmed that "they'd just recently printed all the London tickets, and it could be one to two weeks before they are received". If you're traveling soon, you may not get them but no issue as they advised me to contact them if I arrive in London and I still don't have tickets, they will have them printed again and left at will-call.

So not to worry if you haven't gotten tickets yet. The entire Stones organization has been slow in getting tickets out to people too, so it must be a general issue with the ticketing arm of the band. I don't think it's solely an AXS issue.

thanks for the update !

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 9, 2018 17:28

rstass
roller99
LQ1977
roller99

The tickets for this event have not yet been dispatched. Tickets may be received at any point up until the week of the event, but are usually sent out about two to four weeks prior to the event. Unfortunately we are not given any prior information about when tickets will be issued by the promoter so we are unable to provide an estimated delivery date in advance.

If you have not had your tickets within 3 days of the event, please call 0203 481 5506.

Yup, I got that reply too this weekend. It will be +44 for England (no 0 in front), right? If I have not received the tickets on 16 May, I must wait until 19 May to call and then hope to change them to e-tickets which I can print or just show from my phone.

I called AXS in London this morning. They confirmed that "they'd just recently printed all the London tickets, and it could be one to two weeks before they are received". If you're traveling soon, you may not get them but no issue as they advised me to contact them if I arrive in London and I still don't have tickets, they will have them printed again and left at will-call.

So not to worry if you haven't gotten tickets yet. The entire Stones organization has been slow in getting tickets out to people too, so it must be a general issue with the ticketing arm of the band. I don't think it's solely an AXS issue.

thanks for the update !

It's not a general problem as the German tickets arrived 2 days after I ordered them on presale. Poland tickets were send very early too.

Re: London England UK travel and show info
Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: May 9, 2018 19:17

Rang AXS today about the arrival of only 1 out of 9 London tickets. I was told that my London Olympic tickets are due to go out early next week and Twickenham tickets will follow. The young lady I spoke was charming but it did take a while to get through. Apparently if you do not receive tickets within three days of the gig you can ask for a duplicate set to be printed and left at the box office for pickup on the night.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 10, 2018 01:03

johnnythunders
Rang AXS today about the arrival of only 1 out of 9 London tickets. I was told that my London Olympic tickets are due to go out early next week and Twickenham tickets will follow. The young lady I spoke was charming but it did take a while to get through. Apparently if you do not receive tickets within three days of the gig you can ask for a duplicate set to be printed and left at the box office for pickup on the night.

Thanks johnny
Jeroen

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: May 10, 2018 11:34

Travel advice needed

London City Airport too the Emirates cable car experience

Trafalgar Road too The o2 and back

Trafalgar road Greenwich too Euston Station for Manchester train ??

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 10, 2018 11:39

Healy52003
Travel advice needed

London City Airport too the Emirates cable car experience

Trafalgar Road too The o2 and back

Trafalgar road Greenwich too Euston Station for Manchester train ??

[tfl.gov.uk]

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: May 11, 2018 09:17

London Olympic 1 tickets just arrived (signed for postal service)

Phew!

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: May 11, 2018 10:46

roller99
LQ1977
roller99

Thanks, good to hear. I hope to avoid will-call on show day...although it has worked well twice before (except my nerves!). Still have a few more days to receive post, until 16 May, crossing my fingers that the tix turn up soon.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: May 11, 2018 16:47

I've just realised that I am going to be in sleepy London town on the 22 and 25th of May...

I was wondering about my chances on heading down to the stadium and getting hold of a cheap ticket - thinking about a below face value general admission? or LD? I already have tix for twickenham, and not too much cash, so am looking to do things on the cheap...

Whaddyall think?

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 11, 2018 16:52

peoplewitheyes
I've just realised that I am going to be in sleepy London town on the 22 and 25th of May...

I was wondering about my chances on heading down to the stadium and getting hold of a cheap ticket - thinking about a below face value general admission? or LD? I already have tix for twickenham, and not too much cash, so am looking to do things on the cheap...

Whaddyall think?

This is easier than ordering a drink at a bar.

Nate

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: May 11, 2018 16:59

Tell me more, Nate-dog...

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 11, 2018 17:07

It is very easy just turn up at the venue and there will be plenty of tickets around.I would look for genuine fans with a spare ticket first and then try the touts but always pay only face value or below.

Nate

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: May 11, 2018 21:00

We are going to the show on the 22nd and Dublin before that so I have talked to AXS a few times. When I called a few days ago they said that they had not received the tickets and when they do it can be changed to an eticket. I tried to call yesterday and could not get thru. I was able to get thru this morning and the ticket situation is different now.

They said that with so many people coming from overseas that there is not enough time to change everyone's ticket to an eticket. The promoter made the decision to put all the out of country people to will call at the box office.

I mentioned to the lady this morning that was not what I wanted to hear as I really did not want to have to go stand in a long line after paying what I did for a good ticket. Her response was it was the promoter that made the decision, not AXS. So I guess all of us out of country people will meet up at the box office on the afternoon of the show.

See you then. Travel safe.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 11, 2018 21:24

Got my e-ticket for the 22nd!smileys with beer

Posted by: haukri ()
Date: May 11, 2018 21:39

E Ticket for London 1 just arrived smiling smiley

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: May 11, 2018 22:35

E tickets for the 22nd arrived weeks and weeks ago.
E tickets for the 25th arrived minutes ago.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 11, 2018 23:11

BowieStone

Same here.
May I ask what kind of ticket have you got and do they look the same for both nights?
I'm asking because my GC ticket for 22nd has got Gold Circle written on it in a very fine print and General Admission written in big letters. No mention of entry gate.
The ticket for 25th has Golden Circle in big letters and also mentions the gate. I'm a bit concerned about the May 22nd ticket as ushers will probably be clueless.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: May 11, 2018 23:15

Adams
BowieStone

Same here.
May I ask what kind of ticket have you got and do they look the same for both nights?
I'm asking because my GC ticket for 22nd has got Gold Circle written on it in a very fine print and General Admission written in big letters. No mention of entry gate.
The ticket for 25th has Golden Circle in big letters and also mentions the gate. I'm a bit concerned about the May 22nd ticket as ushers will probably be clueless.

I have General Admission written in white with a green background in the top right corner on my May 22nd tickets.

Date: May 11, 2018 23:18

flairville
Adams
BowieStone

Same here.

I have General Admission written in white with a green background in the top right corner on my May 22nd tickets.

Is it a Golden Circle e-ticket?
Mine has only black letter and white background

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: May 12, 2018 00:10

Got my e tickets for both May 22nd and 25th today

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: May 12, 2018 09:44

My e-ticket for London 25 arrived yesterday.
I assume that the writing: Bridge 5 TURNSTILE D is the entrance gate.
Is my first time at the London Stadium, can someone give me more precise directions? Thanks

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: May 12, 2018 11:11

Adams
BowieStone

Same here.

I opted for a sit down and listen tour this time. So no worries for me about that this time.
Clueless ushers are part of a stones tour. If they’re not there, you’re not at a stones gig. Especially concerning pit or gc tickets. Sometimes you need a powerpoint presentation to make them realize you have pit tickets. Last year several ushers thought that ‘No Filter Pit’ meant you’re not allowed in the pit.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-12 11:27 by BowieStone.

Posted by: snarf2014 ()
Date: May 12, 2018 15:06

I just contacted AXS and it was no problem to convert the ticket for London 1 to e-ticket. Got the e-ticket in my email in 1 minute!

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: May 12, 2018 18:04

After seeing that some others did get their tickets changed to etickets, I called AXS again a few minutes ago. At first the lady said I could not change them and that they were at the box office, just as they did yesterday. I mentioned to her that others had said they were changed to etickets so she put me on hold and checked. When she came back on the line she verified my email and emailed them to me. I got them while I was on the phone. I asked her why I was told yesterday they could not change the and today she said they could. It was due to a system backlog. So if you want etickets, try calling again. Thank you to others who posted they got theirs changed. I really did not want to wait in a line to get them. First Dublin, then London. I can't wait.

Posted by: forest73 ()
Date: May 12, 2018 19:46

today

not received my 2 tickets for London show 25 (pit cool smiley

must I be Worried ?

no call center no informations

only theses words:

not yet dispatch

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 12, 2018 20:35

OK, yesterday I received the tickets for the 22nd and 25th a few hours apart.

After I received the tickets for the 22nd, I received an email telling me that the tickets were sent to me.

I responded and said I got my tickets for the 22nd, but not the 25. A few hours after that, they arrived.

Today, I get 2 emails, the first said that they will be re-issuing the ticket for the 25th, with all information the same, but with a different bar code (which they did) and if first ticket arrives, to destroy it as it won't be valid.

I just think it's amazing how quick they can be when they want to.

Date: May 12, 2018 20:39

BluzDude

After I received the tickets for the 22nd, I received an email telling me that the tickets were sent to me.

I responded and said I got my tickets for the 22nd, but not the 25. A few hours after that, they arrived.

Today, I get 2 emails, the first said that they will be re-issuing the ticket for the 25th, with all information the same, but with a different bar code (which they did) and if first ticket arrives, to destroy it as it won't be valid.

Ha, what bothers me is that they make mistakes like that. Wrong barcode. I guess it's better to be at the stadium early in case of TM mistake

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: May 12, 2018 23:19

My hard copy tix for 22 May have still not arrived.

I will call tomorrow and hope they have a solution. I would really like to avoid box office pick up the same day...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Literally 965 kilometers from being "Born in an Arctic zone".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-12 23:39 by LQ1977.

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 12, 2018 23:53

Adams
BluzDude

Ha, what bothers me is that they make mistakes like that. Wrong barcode. I guess it's better to be at the stadium early in case of TM mistake

I haven't received a single email.

Posted by: glen ()
Date: May 13, 2018 01:24

Stone601
My e-ticket for London 25 arrived yesterday.
I assume that the writing: Bridge 5 TURNSTILE D is the entrance gate.
Is my first time at the London Stadium, can someone give me more precise directions? Thanks

Come out of Stratford Station and the route to the stadium is well signed posted.

You'll soon see the red steel, accelerator mittal orbit sculpture, bridge 5 runs along the left hand side of that.

I wouldn't worry too much though as all of the bridges take you up to the stadium, and once you are there you can walk all of the way round it to find enterance D which is just a set of a dozen turnstiles.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 24

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1587
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home