Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Look at that stupid old hag...
Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: September 21, 2005 16:50

A scandal, a heartbreaking experience. Just came home to Oslo, Norway after a fantastic week in New York, with great shows and ditto tickets. And on my mail: BACK STAGE ACCESS to Madison Square Garden. Mailed on Sept 12th. After my departure from Oslo. Didn't bother to check the mail while in New York.... So, anyone else who @#$%& up while in the Big Apple? (I hope it's still valid for the two MSG-shows in January...) All the best to everyone. Siw/Shidoobee

Re: Look at that stupid old hag...
Posted by: TeleK ()
Date: September 21, 2005 17:09

shit happens,
im so sorry for you ...
but you have to hope its valid for january
good luck

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

Posted by: somesmerized ()
Date: September 21, 2005 17:34

Hi Guys. How do you get these e-mails ? Is it a RS contest ? Or is it reserved for fan club founders or presidents ?

Date: September 22, 2005 13:31

I have no idea how I got this mail, but I know a few of the musicians... And have been to 62 shows. That could have something to do with it. But still, I was thrilled about the invitation, and embarrassed about not turning up. By the way: I check my e-mail every day now. That's a lesson learned...

Date: September 22, 2005 13:43

Too bad, Siw. Thank you for a great pre-listening party earlier BTW smiling smiley

Date: September 22, 2005 14:00

Dandelion Powderman! Congratulations on your victory. The man's now allowed to call himself Norwegian National Champion of Rolling Stones-knowledge. Still waiting for prizes to arrive from EMI/Virgin. Boat journey tickets have arrived, however. Will mail them together with hot merchandising later this month. All the best!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1496
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home