Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Stones' "people" are BS Artists
Date: September 20, 2005 20:34

They said as clear as can be that 90% of seats in any venue would average around $100.This is not true.In MSG the floor & the first 2 or three levels are all $454 +.

Re: The Stones' "people" are BS Artists
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 20, 2005 23:02

MSG is not a representative venue at all... AND you can get GREAT SEATS WITH GREAT SIGHT LINE right now for 175 bucks.... section 340, keith's side, low in the section, great view... you'll be doubly closer when the b-stage comes out...

Do yourself a big favor and save 275 by going with these seats.

Spend the 275 on a fabulous meal at Per Se !

Enjoy New York City !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-20 23:03 by CreedenceLives.

Date: September 20, 2005 23:05

No,it isn't but,Boston was not much different and they forgot to mention this in their figure of 90% of tickets averaging around $100.I'd like to know what the real average is for any 90% of all tickets for U.S. concerts.

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: September 20, 2005 23:24

u just found that out ?

Date: September 20, 2005 23:45

No,but it's becoming more and more frustrating.

Posted by: drake ()
Date: September 21, 2005 02:39

I understand your dismay. Its just something to deal with. I'm 22, certified insane, and I spent $350 on seat for this coming Saturday's Columbus show. I'll only be doing it once this year and it was a HUGE stretch on my wallet. Somehow I've made it work. Also went to Chicago and felt great about shelling up $100 for my seats, and so did my 5 friends.

Posted by: RankOutsider ()
Date: September 21, 2005 04:17

wow, drake it sounds like you might actually be a Stones fansmiling smiley

I ain't stupid, I'm just guitarded.

Date: September 21, 2005 04:51

Hey,I am too.It's just that I would like to have a chance to get some $200 tickets in the half of the venue closest to the stage - half way up even.This seems reasonable to me considering that in addition to the $200 per ticket,I have purchased pre-May 9 memberships at $100 a shot expecting to be given this chance.This doesn't make me a non Stones fan.In fact,the exact opposite.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: September 21, 2005 05:36

You can get a great seat at almost any show for about $160, which seems like a good deal to me given the price of other concerts. I think they are worth $160.

Posted by: The GR ()
Date: September 21, 2005 13:38

The first few rows at Giants stadium were $100.

Date: September 21, 2005 14:35

What is wrong with you people discussing the price of seats? I'd never want to sit during a Stones concert but dance and party all night long. Seats are there to smash them, remember Blackpool 1964, Berlin 1965, Zürich 1967... If I was forced to buy tickets for seats you bet I as soon as the concert began I was rushing and climbing that fence to get into the inner sanctuarium where the real Stones fans attend - standing, dancing and prancing, howling and wailing! Rock'n'roll died when people asked for seated venues. So dance before you're too old, dance before you die! It shows the disrespect of an audience to attend sitting on their asses when the greatest band around is grooving and delivering the rhythm!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1824
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home