Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

weird metamorphosis
Posted by: canadian.sway ()
Date: September 19, 2005 22:35

just last night i posted a question about the song im going down and where i can find a cheap way to get the song family, cause i am a poor university student.

well today as i am walking through the university center there is a booth set up selling records, i instantly scan through the rolling stones section and find a copy of metamorphosis in mint condition for 10$!!!!!! that is like 6 or 7 american!

so within 24 hours, my hopes and dreams were accomplished.

im going down sounds great on the turntable, i do agree, could use some work, but the bones of the track are there.

Re: weird metamorphosis
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 19, 2005 22:48

You probably had a premonition that this would happen...

Some believe that the future is already planned, and the only thing left is for us to "experience" it.

This "future event" may have been beamed into cosmic universal consciousness and your psychic radar picked up on it a few days ago...

As you say... it was in your "hopes and dreams"... which are powerful psychic reservoirs.

Posted by: canadian.sway ()
Date: September 20, 2005 02:35

i have always been interested in the ideas of Jung and the notion of synchronicity (and im not just talking about the police album). currently in philosophy we are doing Immanuel Kant, and he has ideas along this line.

i also do believe that we can create a lot of reality beyond just our senses. so hopefully i can create the idea that sway will be played in toronto a week from today.

Posted by: Stones89 ()
Date: September 20, 2005 02:38

Way to go canadian.sway! Glad you found what you were looking for! Apparently, U2 still can't! lol smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1402
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home