Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re-vamped Album cover
Posted by: onestep ()
Date: December 28, 2017 16:10

Re: Re-vamped Album cover
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: December 28, 2017 17:34

I love cats. Have had 'em as pets for years. Yet, I hate those cat videos - y'all know which ones I mean. And than there are some things that are just too cute.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: December 28, 2017 17:40

Like 'em all -
but this is my absçlute favorite: ...

smoking smiley

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: December 28, 2017 18:50

Oh I love this as I love cats -big ones that I wish I could keep at home and the normal size cats .

Date: December 28, 2017 19:06

Oh I love this as I love cats -big ones that I wish I could keep at home and the normal size cats .Once I was driving in the daytime for a work assignment and I seen somebody walking a larger size cat on a leash (which is only the second time ever in my life that I seen a cat on a leash) and the Cat had pointy tip ears , I mean very pointy and I looked it up and it was a Cerval cat and I was impressed that someone was keeping it as a pet as it's considered "wild" and not domestic but it was walking perfectly and meek and mild on it's leash .A lifetime ago we used to have a local showcase club for Bands and they would get some well known acts doing some club shows time to time and I was there to purchase tickets for some artist or band and had to go upstairs of the club to the office/living space of the club owner and there right before my eyes was a full grown adult Bengal tiger just hanging out like it was a domestic dog and I was so blown away by the beauty of the big cat . Very impressive I tell you .

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 28, 2017 19:11

dmay
I love cats. Have had 'em as pets for years. Yet, I hate those cat videos - y'all know which ones I mean. And than there are some things that are just too cute.

Including this one?..........[www.youtube.com] .........he eventually has enough...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-28 19:13 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 28, 2017 19:22

Thanks onestep.

I used to have a cool cat named Ivan who was a Maine Coon that my mom rescued when it was abandoned as a kitten - he was found in a brown bag on the curbside. She nursed him back to health, and he was a wild little scrapper from day one. He had a bad habit of terrorizing the neighborhood birds and spitting up hairballs occasionally - hence my username which is a tribute to good old Ivan (RIP).

Posted by: onestep ()
Date: December 28, 2017 23:23

Hairball....who knew!
Great story. :-)

Some of those covers are pretty good.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: December 29, 2017 08:35

Look what the cat dragged in...

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: December 29, 2017 19:52

Just more proof that people have way too much time on their hands. People really think photoshopping pictures of cats into pictures of album covers is funny? OK? I like cats and dogs better than I like people, but I can't stand this s**t. Just me I guess.

Date: December 29, 2017 21:12

Hairball
Thanks onestep.

I used to have a cool cat named Ivan who was a Maine Coon that my mom rescued when it was abandoned as a kitten - he was found in a brown bag on the curbside. She nursed him back to health, and he was a wild little scrapper from day one. He had a bad habit of terrorizing the neighborhood birds and spitting up hairballs occasionally - hence my username which is a tribute to good old Ivan (RIP).
I know this all to well as our first most beloved cat was a Maine Coon Cat that was all white and he would go after anything and everything that ever moved and as a kitten my sister thought he would get along with her pet rabbit which as a little kitten between 3-6 months, Xionaki eliminated the rabbit which my sister thought they would get along because they were both white wrong big time .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1807
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home