Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Bitcoin
Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: February 2, 2018 23:44

bitcoin is the same as cheque, atm machines, online banking, debit cards and cash etc.

all have no real value, except the value society puts on them, if we didnt have at least one of those, we would be trading chickens for bananas.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 3, 2018 07:14

buttons67
bitcoin is the same as cheque, atm machines, online banking, debit cards and cash etc.

all have no real value, except the value society puts on them, if we didnt have at least one of those, we would be trading chickens for bananas.

i wonder how many bananas it would take to buy the GRRR! Super Deluxe Boxset?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 3, 2018 07:17

treaclefingers
buttons67

grinning smiley

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 5, 2018 21:35

7000$ today.

"You slide it to the limbo
Yeah how low can you go?"

grinning smiley

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 5, 2018 21:40

treaclefingers
buttons67

How many automated teller machine machines would you need to raid to buy that many bananas?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 6, 2018 13:19

The Bitcoin value is simply a mixture of greed and a chain letter. It is an environmental nightmare due to "mining", i.e. schoolboys and others buying up graphical cards and using loads of energy in order to "mine" new "coins". Then greedy people buy these "coins" in order to make money by virtual growth of useless monatry values.

The governments will stop this fraud within the next few months. Some already do. People are greedy and foolish and so easy to fool, that is why the governments take action now. To protect normal people from loosing big money in this fraud concept. Bitcoin is the biggest bubble in history, and most people who placed money in bitcoin will loose their money. You may "invest on an upgoing rate, and win short term, but over time, bitcoin is a fraud and it will be zero value. So if you have money to waste, just buy bitcoin. It will fall and fall and fall and fall until zero is reached. Good luck with the greed.

Bjornulf

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: February 6, 2018 19:00

Article published today (in French)...the central banks are gonna be cracking down on these cybercurrencies!
[www.lefigaro.fr]

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 6, 2018 22:53

"North Korea Said To Orchestrate Largest Crypto Heist Of All Time"
[www.zerohedge.com]

Wow! grinning smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1713
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home