Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Any Aussies record the Stones piece on channel 9's Back Stage Pass this arvo?
Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: September 17, 2005 13:08

Caught the last couple of minutes of it but missed the bulk obviously.
Got home to a few phone messages teling me about it but was all too late ph'uk it.
Should turn my mobile on more often I guess!
:0)

Anyways, it looked like a great interview with Mick, would love a copy to have a squiz at.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Re: Any Aussies record the Stones piece on channel 9's Back Stage Pass this arvo?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 17, 2005 13:18

Yeah Monkey Man....Had NO idea that it was on but happened to spot Mick on telly so slammed record button ...possibly missed about 3-4 mins of entire show.

Show was padded out with old footage so actual Mick interview only runs for about 10-12 mins but he's in fine form talking about still getting a charge from writing new songs and performing....and the boys right on to Angela the doll doing interview.

Slip me your address and I'll run it onto DVD.

ROCKMAN

Re: Any Aussies record the Stones piece on channel 9's Back Stage Pass this arvo?
Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: September 17, 2005 13:26

Rockman as usual you're a Prince among men.
Will email you for sure.

Really cool the way he was messing about with Angela saying "men can't winge about being the victim" and how he's not always the one to blame for being the naughty one. Cheeky, funny bugger.

And the way he almost dismissed the riff for what became "Rain fall down" when he was writing it in Paris till a mate of his told him to keep the mother and use it!
Glad he listened.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 17, 2005 13:35

Prince among men... shit most people tell me I outta grow up...thanks man!!!

Yeah he doesn't mention who the mate was who suggested he save that riff.

Also funny how he doesn't rib Keef for not realizing that Satisfaction was a big one...

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1705
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home