Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith--come on!!! Play your "Rockers"
Posted by: Havo ()
Date: September 16, 2005 21:08

Though, I think--"You got the silver" is Keith best-one Live---its boring to hear the ballads most of the Time. "The place is empty! and "Infamy" are not bad----but--come on--do little T A---before they make me run or just "Connection"

Re: Keith--come on!!! Play your "Rockers"
Posted by: Apt. #9 ()
Date: September 16, 2005 21:17

I agree. Break out Happy or BTMMR. T & A would be a nice treat as well, of course, so would seeing you and ron and Mic in the mic together singing againt too, but I am not holding my breath on that one.

"When I was a junkie I learned to ski, and I recorded Exile on Mainstreet" Keith Richards

Re: Keith, play what moves you
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: September 16, 2005 21:21

hey, most of the rockers they're playing are primarily-Keith numbers -
it's just that Mick sings them.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: September 16, 2005 22:18

yeah the worst is the worst. everyone i went with agreed it was his worst song. definately a good bathroom break song.

Posted by: Buddha66 ()
Date: September 16, 2005 22:41

i think this tour's arrangement of the worst is great... beautiful lyrics and a wonderful duet with Bernard...one of the highlights of the Ottawa show

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: September 16, 2005 22:44

u must have a large bladder-or wear a bag

Posted by: pafult01 ()
Date: September 16, 2005 23:01

The Worst is a decent song but nowhere near the best out of all the stuff Keith sings lead on with the Stones. I can't stand that he is playing it at every show. Not too crazy about Infamy, either. I would be happy to hear him sing anything but those two at this point. Either that or he should just give up his two lead vocals in the show. They are seriously bringing the quality of the concerts down.

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: September 16, 2005 23:50

how about "run rudolph run" on a christmas eve show

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: September 16, 2005 23:56

don't do happy. tired of that. Little T & A is better

Date: September 17, 2005 02:20

The Worst & Infamy are great.The Worst has a strong depth of feeling to it that almost all other songs can't match.I do agree that it should not be played at every show this tour.It's time for something different.

Posted by: Stones89 ()
Date: September 17, 2005 04:28

Keith should perform Take It So Hard from his first solo album Talk Is Cheap just to piss Mick off. lolsmiling smiley

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: September 17, 2005 07:27

-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2007-12-22 05:00 by cirrhosis.

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: September 17, 2005 09:20

He should do Little T&A first anyways. Allways. The second song could be something like Infamy, BFTMMR, Happy, You Don't Have To Mean It.

Posted by: southboundtrain ()
Date: September 17, 2005 09:39

I've thought about the possibility of Little T@A. I mean the guitar riffs are "classic" stones all the way. I think it's probably the lyrics that hold Keith back from doing that song. I guess he did "All About You" during B2B with the line "...first to get laid, always the last bitch to get paid." But T&A lyrics are maybe too crass and sort of disgusting. He's seems to have a very tender side nowadays when he is front-and-center on the stage. I doubt it will happen.

southboundtrain

Posted by: artalta ()
Date: September 17, 2005 12:27

And he does have a new song too. I'm not sure how This Place Is Empty would work on stage but I think he should give it a go anyway.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1425
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home