Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Thank You to the 4th Row Miracle Ticket Guy!!
Posted by: darkstar212 ()
Date: September 16, 2005 18:13

Just a positive story about a kind Stones fan. Karma exists! I was walking towards Giants Stadium last night with my girlfriend and we were about a mile away when a guy walked up to us and said where are you sitting? I said upper level. He asked to see my tickets and I showed him. He said here you go, enjoy the show with these 4th row tickets and walked off. We walked the next mile in shock as we entered the stadium and walked right up to 4th row center about 25ft away from the boys. It was absolutely insane!! I owe it all to a huge stones fan who miracled me, telling me this is a night you'll never forget. Damn straight! Seeing Keith's expressions while doing a solo right in front of me or Mick singing directly in front of us is something I'll take to the grave. And to think you could have sold those for cold hard cash, but instead you decide otherwise. Thanks dude, it was an experience!!!!! Karma is gonna come back and get you good down the road.

Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Re: Thank You to the 4th Row Miracle Ticket Guy!!
Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: September 16, 2005 18:22

Beautiful story!

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: September 16, 2005 18:25

yeah that was me- by the way u owe me 975 dollars!
lol

Posted by: mttlacroix ()
Date: September 16, 2005 18:39

Wow

Posted by: Rev. Robert W. ()
Date: September 16, 2005 19:03

"Miracled" as a verb...haven't heard that one in awhile.

I do miss the Dead.

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: September 16, 2005 19:17

positive story,, thats incredible , since i was there since 4:00 tryin 2 buy front row centers,,should of been a mile away ,,but hey darkstar good 4 u ,,keith's incredible huh ,,but boy did he mess up the beg. of b. sugar,, i was in 11th row sec 5 & i got the full jjf on video with sound ,,its cool,,im tryin 2 post it but im havin trouble ..its a mpeg file & thos Upload programs wont accept it,,i also filmed some of shattered,,great show huh

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: September 16, 2005 19:21

that person is the unknown hero....i hope karma does exist...best to all

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: September 16, 2005 19:23

Chippy!
You could upload the video to www.yousendit.com
Only a limited number of people can download it from there, but it works very well!

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Posted by: drake ()
Date: September 16, 2005 19:28

Did you get the guys email/phone/card? I'm amazed by that story.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: September 16, 2005 19:37

what a great story and what a great show! I was soarklingin sequins in the on stage box #5 on Keith's side abd ut was absolutely awesome. Looking down at the boys and out at the crowd and the moon - a heavenly evening....

Date: September 16, 2005 19:49

lorenz ,,its about a 6 or 7 min. video ,,,will it do that much mb ,,one program just told me itll only do 10 mb,,, also is this easy 2 do ,,ive tried photobucket & your upload ,,,no luck ,, i want every1 2 c it ,,its very watchable,,,sound is decent 2

Date: September 16, 2005 19:57

There is no limit, for www.yousendit.com chippy! I already uploaded files with more than 100 MB there - it just takes some time!
Would be really cool if you could upload it there!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-16 19:58 by Lorenz.

Posted by: stonesfan70 ()
Date: September 16, 2005 20:01

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Miracled" as a verb...haven't heard that one in
> awhile.
>
> I do miss the Dead.

Man that reminded me of Lee Ermey's line in Full Metal Jacket:

Drill Instructor: Oh, that's right, Private Pyle! Don't make any @#$%& effort to get up to the top of the @#$%& obstacle!! If God wanted you up there, he would have miracled your ass up there by now, wouldn't he?

[www.moviesounds.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-16 20:05 by stonesfan70.

Date: September 16, 2005 20:11

lorenz who do i send the file 2 ,, www.iorr,,or the message board ,,i dont no ,,i just tried sendin shattered which is only about 30 sec.long 2 www. iorr & it kept sendin for about 10 min. so i stopped it ,,is that normal ,,jjf vid is the whole song about 6 min long,,i hav broadband ,,am i doin sometin wrong

Date: September 16, 2005 20:14

Chippy, in the field where you have to enter the email address, simply type your email address. It sends you a confirmation after the file is uploaded, that's all. After the upload is finished, it shows a link. Copy that link and post it here on IORR, so people can download it smiling smiley

Edit: Yeah, it's normal if it takes longer than 10 minutes!

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-16 20:15 by Lorenz.

Date: September 16, 2005 20:22

tanks lorenz,,ill give it a try ,,mayb ill figure it out 2day ,, when i do youll c jjf in all its glory from giants & a little bit of shattered

Date: September 16, 2005 21:36

you send it not working for me,, mayb its ive found 1 that says will not work with windows xp service pact 2 ,,& thats what i got ,,any info appreciated

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: September 16, 2005 21:39

Chippy, can you send it to Lorenz as an attachment and then he can upload it?
(sorry for volunteering you, Lorenz!)
then the people who get it first can upload it again for other folks and we'll have a sort of you-send-it tree ...

oh and DarkStar212 - that's way cool what happened to you.
thanks for telling us about it and rock on!

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Date: September 16, 2005 21:51

With sssoul, I thought about that too.
But it doesn't work with email if the video is bigger than 10MB and I am sure JJF is bigger than that. Chippy, can you send me the clip of Shattered, I guess it's small enough to be sent with email!

I don't know why "yousendit" it doesn't work. I use Windows XP with Service Pack 2 as well and have no problems with it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-16 21:52 by Lorenz.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1593
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home