Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 20
Re: Mick Dating 22-Year-Old in Paris
Posted by: tioms ()
Date: November 1, 2017 19:40

Is this normal? I don't think.

Date: November 1, 2017 19:44

Who is foolisch?
The one from 74 or the 22 of age?
IMO. BOTH.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 1, 2017 19:45

No, it's not normal. But not that abnormal in showbusiness. Maybe Charles Watts privat life would be considered more abnormal in this line of business?

Date: November 1, 2017 19:57

How longer the legs from the girl, the more money is in the pocket from the man next to her.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 1, 2017 20:03

I taught her everything
I taught her how to speak
I taught her all she knows
I taught her how to eat

I half invented her
And now she acts so chic
I taught her everything
But now she's obsolete

.......................... Gunface -- Jagger/Richards

ROCKMAN

Date: November 1, 2017 20:07

And obsolete rhymes on?

Date: November 1, 2017 20:13

neophyte

ROCKMAN

Date: November 1, 2017 20:15

I taught her everything
Yeah, I taught her how to cheat

............................... Gunface - Jagger/Richards

ROCKMAN

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: November 1, 2017 20:28

Rockman
I taught her everything
Yeah, I taught her how to cheat

............................... Gunface - Jagger/Richards

Why are you filling in Mick lyrics to disguise or detour the conversation, who keeps throwing you a bone.

Date: November 1, 2017 20:30

...... a girl known as UglySlut ....

ROCKMAN

Date: November 1, 2017 20:31

22 is just about acceptable as an age for a girlfriend for a 74 year old, i hope he doesn't go any lower.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-02 10:23 by stone4ever.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 1, 2017 20:43

I will be sleeping long hours for three weeks, not just two, as I am still very tired. Still, I do not sleep 24/7, so I do check IORR some times. This brings me to the subject here.

What Mick is doing in his spare time I don't really care. Any grown person should be more concerned about their own love life and their closest friends and partners, rather than worry about what celebrities do in private.

If the paparazzis stick a camera into your - or Mick's - bedroom, should we really care? I don't think so.

Right now The Rolling Stones are off tour, off studio, all private. Let them do what they like to do, reading books and enjoying family life (Keith), doing nothing (Charlie), painting and playing with the twins (Ronnie), having fun and keeping fit (Mick).

Bjornulf

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 1, 2017 20:43

stone4ever
This discussion is valid and should come to everyone’s attention because when a celebrity loses credibility in the way of going with underage girls for instance, it ruins and tarnishes everything ever written by that artist. For instance Kevin Spacey has just been suspended from acting on his latest Netflix series on the assumption that he may or may not have done something he cant remember because he may have been too drunk many years ago .
Us Stones fans hold these songs dear to our hearts, we don’t want Mick to mess up the memory and love we feel for these songs written by him.
I think Mick might have a problem with the age of women that he desires, i just don’t want him to go too far and become the next Garry Glitter where they will not even play his songs on a radio station.
22 is just about acceptable as an age for a girlfriend for a 74 year old, don’t go any lower Mick.
The older Mick gets, the lower the age of his conquests.
This could become a problem for all us fans.
Think about it for a while, in this political correct world we live in today, people are baying for blood to bring this sort of conduct to justice.
Careful Mick !!
I don’t want it to come to the day where Mick becomes synonymous or thought of in the same breath as other performers like Garry Glitter for instance.
Stop babbling about Gary Glitter. There is no equivalence between him and Mick. Unless you have any evidence, it's near-libelous to even hint at equating the two.

This isn't about "political correctness" - he broke the @#$%& law in multiple countries.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 1, 2017 20:45

stone4ever
This discussion is valid and should come to everyone’s attention because when a celebrity loses credibility in the way of going with underage girls for instance, it ruins and tarnishes everything ever written by that artist. For instance Kevin Spacey has just been suspended from acting on his latest Netflix series on the assumption that he may or may not have done something he cant remember because he may have been too drunk many years ago .
Us Stones fans hold these songs dear to our hearts, we don’t want Mick to mess up the memory and love we feel for these songs written by him.
I think Mick might have a problem with the age of women that he desires, i just don’t want him to go too far and become the next Garry Glitter where they will not even play his songs on a radio station.
22 is just about acceptable as an age for a girlfriend for a 74 year old, don’t go any lower Mick.
Think about it for a while, in this political correct world we live in today, people are baying for blood to bring this sort of conduct to justice.
Careful Mick !!
I don’t want it to come to the day where Mick becomes synonymous or thought of in the same breath as other performers like Garry Glitter for instance.

Unclinch the panties, stone4.
Two consenting adults.

Jesus.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: November 1, 2017 21:11

Yuck...just read about Garry Glitter. What rational person would equate Mick's behavior with that of Garry Glitter? This should be shut down. Getting really crazy now.

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: November 1, 2017 21:18

Not bothered remotely; tabloid rubbish.

Date: November 1, 2017 21:30

It's not rubbish. It has news-value, in fact more so than the recent tour - which rendered very little tabloid space as compared to earlier tours.
A 74-year-old rockstar dating a 22-year-old still has some news-value. One might think it's rubbish but that's just a personal opinion.

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: November 1, 2017 21:38

The girl wanted to spend time with Mick Jagger on tour and she had the connections to make it possible. Mick isn't married or even engaged. He has made it clear that he's more "bohemian" than monogamous. Today he is with Melanie and the baby in Mustique and everyone's happy.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: November 1, 2017 21:44

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 1, 2017 22:07

It was mentioned that they met through a friend Brett Ratner is he the same one that's in the news for sexual harassment today?

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 1, 2017 22:12

ohmercy61
It was mentioned that they met through a friend Brett Ratner is he the same one that's in the news for sexual harassment today?
Yep. When I saw Rattner's name, it made me apprehensive, because he is a known scumbag in the industry.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 1, 2017 22:22

stone4ever
Careful Mick !!

Seemingly the same 'pamflet' released here as in the other Stones site I just visited. I commented it there, and I recapitulate my point here:

Probably the sickest and meanest post ever written here in this site.

The guy is here promoting the Stones fans to discuss about the possibility that Mick Jagger is a sex criminal. Of course, no any factual base or anything, but just the guy's wild and wicked imagination.

In reality, in our adults world, talking in a public forum about some real person and throwing charges like that is some damn serious and dangerous stuff.

And of all places, in a Rolling Stones fan forum... I guess one is justified to hate Jagger as much as one pleases, and bad-mouthing him, and surely this guy has an admirable history in doing that here, but this kind of thing goes over the line.

- Doxa

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 1, 2017 22:27

No matter that they're both consenting adults, the age difference is mind boggling - 52 years!

In dog years that's 364!!!! eye popping smileygrinning smiley

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 1, 2017 22:32

"She's so young. God help me she's so young."

- The 2,000 Year Old Man

"People tell me I should go out with girls my age. The only problem is there are no girls my age."

- George Burns

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-01 22:36 by bleedingman.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: November 1, 2017 22:37

Doxa
stone4ever
Careful Mick !!

Seemingly the same 'pamflet' released here as in the other Stones site I just visited. I commented it there, and I recapitulate my point here:

Probably the sickest and meanest post ever written here in this site.

The guy is here promoting the Stones fans to discuss about the possibility that Mick Jagger is a sex criminal. Of course, no any factual base or anything, but just the guy's wild and wicked imagination.

In reality, in our adults world, talking in a public forum about some real person and throwing charges like that is some damn serious and dangerous stuff.

And of all places, in a Rolling Stones fan forum... I guess one is justified to hate Jagger as much as one pleases, and bad-mouthing him, and surely this guy has an admirable history in doing that here, but this kind of thing goes over the line.

- Doxa

thumbs upsmiling smiley
I agree with you fully Doxa!!
jeroen

Date: November 1, 2017 22:41

.... what if Mick was 22 and she was 74 ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 1, 2017 23:13

Rockman
.... what if Mick was 22 and she was 74 ....

That's a good one, Rockie!

Probably that would be seen odd - and surely more odd than other way round (because what happens now, isn't really that 'abnormal') - but, what is funny, the condemning moralistic tone would be totally different, if present at all. Most likely not! And the woman in question probably would not seen any 'gold-digger' or 'innocent', but some sort of superwoman actually getting a lot of admiration and respect....

I guess a big part of the reason why Jagger, for example, gets so much moralistic finger-pointing here is the reason that there are actually relatively many of those 'damn old man-damn young woman' couples (today as in the past), and because of those examples have sometimes (probably even mostly), for whatever reason a certain bad reputation, Jagger's example is classified as a similar case.

Ethically speaking, if we really think about it, in those cases of showing moralistic finger, there is not much respect shown for the couple of two free, adult individuals here in question - of whom we actually don't know - and I guess should not know - anything about. But what is so easy in life than moralizing... I guess the Stones fans are not anything different than any other persons in that sense - despite their heroes never been any real heroes of morality...

- Doxa

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-01 23:24 by Doxa.

Date: November 1, 2017 23:14

MisterDDDD
stone4ever
Careful Mick !!

Unclinch the panties, stone4.
Two consenting adults.

Jesus.

Real sorry about this, think i overstepped the mark here.
I was saying that i hope the 52 year age gap doesn't extend any further in the future.
I am not saying Mick is the same as Garry Glitter.
My post is not saying that.
Sorry guys. sad smiley

Date: November 1, 2017 23:47

I didn't read it that way, either, Riffie.

Putting Glitter in the same sentence as Mick may create quite a stir, though, even if you didn't accuse him of anything.

I reckon people misunderstood parts of your post.

Date: November 1, 2017 23:55

Thanks DP , i should never have mentioned that mans name. I understand if i get banned for that, my fault.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 20

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2040
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home