Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hairjobs Hall of Fame
Posted by: Eilert ()
Date: September 16, 2005 15:31

Alright, Eilert is back. I´m back with a vengeance, a bald vengeance.

So how about it, can we list a hall of fame of bad hairjobs? I have to say that the first place goes directly to Metallica guitarrist Kirk Hammett. This has nuthin´ to do with the abilities of the man, we´re just talking hair here..

And nr 2 goes to....?

Re: Hairjobs Hall of Fame
Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: September 16, 2005 15:37

LOL< I thought that too. I saw him in their movie. LORD, if a band ever EVER embarrassed themselves, just handed over their balls on a silver platter it's metallica. They went on Jane Pauly. Jane @#$%& PAULY! Lars is such a wuss. And Hetfield actually got up and showed JP how to hold a guitar heavy-meatl-style. Aerosmith in the making of Pump is a close second in the balls-on-a-platter dept. Kirk had this half-palate thing going;looks bad.
Angus Young is starting to look a little weird.
3rd? Maybe Gary Glitter.

Date: September 16, 2005 16:01

Come on people, you can do better than that!

GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!!!

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: September 16, 2005 16:38

I have to learn how to upload pics

Some of the following are absolutely fantastic

Eddie Vedder's Mohican cut
James Brown
Mick "Farrah Fawcett" Jagger at the Abbatoirs
Malmsteesn
Prince
M Jackson

C

Date: September 16, 2005 16:40

Are all of these really true? I mean Princé? I would love to see some sort of gallery of all these horrible jobs..

Posted by: stonesfan70 ()
Date: September 16, 2005 17:15

Mark Farner (ex-Grand Funk guitarist) - still rockin' the mullet last time I saw him in 2001.

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: September 16, 2005 18:01

Dave Hill with the Slade in the 70's. Weirdest hairjob on a human. What the hell was that?
Malcolm Mclaren when it was all on top. Sam ewith that guy from Simply Red; the singer. Those dreaded 80's.
In the 80's even the blacks stared to look silly. The fades..That kid from "Back to School"? And DJ Jazzy? And Cameo? Ouch!
John Paul Jones, even though one of the coller people out there has had some mishaps up there. Some pageboy kind of deal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1206
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home