Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones #1 in Denmark. grinning smiley
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: September 16, 2005 12:21

(Still don't think it matters though.

They went straight to the first spot on the official sales list.

JumpingKentFlash

Re: Stones #1 in Denmark. grinning smiley
Posted by: country honk ()
Date: September 16, 2005 14:33

Great....

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: September 16, 2005 14:42

hey Kent, I'm sure you bought half of the CDs in Denmark ! you're such a big fan.

Date: September 16, 2005 15:24

No, stonefan, Kent shouted so loud that half of the country is still standing in long queues to pick up a copy. That almost makes it a multi-million seller here.

Anyway, the number one spot warms an old Stones-heart. Can't even remember when this last happened.....

Date: September 16, 2005 16:06

I was in a local record store here in Canada - ABB was at the # 1 spot too. I almost wanted to get a photo of it!

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: September 17, 2005 12:20

I bought it very early that day. When I put it in my disc tray and RJ started I was jumping around like crazy. @#$%& I was happy that day. grinning smiley
But you'll all learn about it when I post my "ABB Diary" soon.

JP: Didn't buy all of them. But it was sold out after 2 days in the shop. grinning smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: September 17, 2005 12:42

On Monday the fifth of September 2005 I took a day off from work so I could be ready for ABB the whole day. At 9.45 am. I went to TP Musikmarked, a big danish music outlet. There I stood waiting for around 15 minutes for them to open at 10am. As they did, I ran in asked the assistant for the new Stones album, bought it and ran faster than Carl Lewis back home to put the disc on.
I got some beverages and some food by my side, so I could sit there in front of my hi-fi the whole day listening on repeat.....what a glorious day!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2120
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home