Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 13 of 18
Re: Paris show-3 France 25-Oct-2017 Stones No Filter live show updates
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 26, 2017 03:13

Olly
Green Lady
Here's tonight's bow (love Keith's headdress!)

Something odd about Charlie's face here? Look at the top lip, lower nose and eyebrows. A trick of the light?

Trick of the light. Whatever it is reflects on Mick's forehead too.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 26, 2017 03:22

toomuchforme
she's so cold
[www.youtube.com]

TY for sharing your 2 videos! thumbs up
Added them here: [iorr.org]

Date: October 26, 2017 03:24

Wickylah
Hope you like it.

She's A Rainbow

More video's in my chanel

https://youtu.be/CBHoDNBpEQA

Fantastic as always! Thanks for sharing all your videos!
Added them here: [iorr.org]

Date: October 26, 2017 03:34

campxray
gotdablouse
And finally the end of Satisfaction : [youtu.be]
The last live music from the Stones "for a while" as Keith put it...
Thanks gotdablouse! You took awesome videos.

YES, he does! And he shares them here and at YouTube!
Cheers! smileys with beer

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: October 26, 2017 04:17

What a great show in Paris Tonight this band are simply stunning and defies belief.It has been a great tour and they still have more to give.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 26, 2017 04:29

Just catching up on this thread. Fabulous evening. How on this Earth do they manage it? I'm beginning to consider the possibility that Mick might actually be superhuman. It's insane what he can do and do very well at 74 years old. Dare I say it, but this band look like they STILL have even more gas in the tank!

I had Fosse Or tonight, and didn't enter the ArenA until around 19.30 after 45 minutes or so of queueing. I still scored a decent spot on Ronnie's side. It does sound like they finally got the crowd control sorted tonight. On a personal note, it was very gratifying to finally get 'She's so Cold' after 26 lifetime shows.

As the crowd slowly dispersed at the end, the small and very enthusiastic Argentinian contingent, earlier acknowledged by Keith, did a dance and waved their flags. I stopped to watch and take photos and I saw Bjornulf walking past and he stopped to watch them too. Very stylish jacket btw, Bjornulf - Mick will want one if he sees it!

Roll on the UK next year. As I'm a native, I can get to any show anywhere in the country at short notice if necessary as late tickets pop up so will certainly do a few shows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-26 04:33 by grzegorz67.

Date: October 26, 2017 04:45

grzegorz67
Just catching up on this thread. Fabulous evening. How on this Earth do they manage it? I'm beginning to consider the possibility that Mick might actually be superhuman. It's insane what he can do and do very well at 74 years old. Dare I say it, but this band look like they STILL have even more gas in the tank!

I had Fosse Or tonight, and didn't enter the ArenA until around 19.30 after 45 minutes or so of queueing. I still scored a decent spot on Ronnie's side. It does sound like they finally got the crowd control sorted tonight. On a personal note, it was very gratifying to finally get 'She's so Cold' after 26 lifetime shows.

As the crowd slowly dispersed at the end, the small and very enthusiastic Argentinian contingent, earlier acknowledged by Keith, did a dance and waved their flags. I stopped to watch and take photos and I saw Bjornulf walking past and he stopped to watch them too. Very stylish jacket btw, Bjornulf - Mick will want one if he sees it!

Roll on the UK next year. As I'm a native, I can get to any show anywhere in the country at short notice if necessary as late tickets pop up so will certainly do a few shows.

Please show us photos of the Argentians if you took any! TAI!

Posted by: Wickylah ()
Date: October 26, 2017 05:24

My Pit Video

[youtu.be] She's so Cold

Date: October 26, 2017 05:42

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-26 05:43 by Wickylah.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 26, 2017 05:51

Does anyone know what Keith's t shirt with the heart says or what it means? (Thanks.)

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 26, 2017 05:57

Looks like Keith's antennae are working over time lol.

Wickylah

Date: October 26, 2017 06:05

Hairball
Looks like Keith's antennae are working over time lol.

Wickylah

It was a Joint

Date: October 26, 2017 06:08

Just back home now. I’m so excited i can’t sleep. I was a bit disapointed after the first one and worried about Keith who looked so old and tired, enthousiastic after #2, but this night? Holly @#$%&, what a blast! Best one of the Paris trilogy, in a landslide.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: October 26, 2017 06:51

corriecas
spikenyc
Im happy for all you attending tonights show, but I just don't get the whole queing up 6 hours before the show?
Yes, I understand that its to get a good spot on the floor, but to stand in line for 3 hours and then stand in the arena for another 3 hours until show time?
Seems like an endurance marathon. Guess Im getting old...
L
We waited ,in the line, and on the field from 1300 till 2100 in Lucca.In amsterdam from 1500 till 2100. This year.
When i was younger, in 1982, i would stand from 0900 till 2100 hour to see the Stones. Wont do that again, as i am getting older. (at least my body feels old)
jeroen

I said earlier that I did 9 hrs in Halifax. When I think back it was 12 hrs. You know you are early when your shadow is xx meter long in the morning sun... LOL

TE
Oslo

Posted by: z ()
Date: October 26, 2017 06:53

angee
Does anyone know what Keith's t shirt with the heart says or what it means? (Thanks.)

T [heart] A

(Theo & Alex?)

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: October 26, 2017 07:03

Jumpinjackflash59
Just back home now. I’m so excited i can’t sleep. I was a bit disapointed after the first one and worried about Keith who looked so old and tired, enthousiastic after #2, but this night? Holly @#$%&, what a blast! Best one of the Paris trilogy, in a landslide.

WOW thumbs up

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 26, 2017 07:30

angee

Maybe: "She's my little rock & roll/My tits and ass with soul, baby"

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 26, 2017 08:18

Green Lady
Olly
Green Lady
Here's tonight's bow (love Keith's headdress!)

Something odd about Charlie's face here? Look at the top lip, lower nose and eyebrows. A trick of the light?

Trick of the light. Whatever it is reflects on Mick's forehead too.

The pic was probably taken in HDR mode (iPhone?). The camera adds two pictures to make one good one. Charlies face is actually two times his face with two layers not exactly on the same position.

However - what a fantastic bow. Keith had a lot of fun with his shirt ON HIS HEAD. hot smiley

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: October 26, 2017 08:29

gotdablouse
Great show tonight, best of the 3 in Paris by general agreement (and I don't think it's because it's the latest one). Lots of energy and Keith was very much on the mark although we got a bit worried when he sat on Charlie's stand for a good portion of SMU, pretty weird, but if that's what he needed to keep on playing well, why not !

Got a couple of videos from the pit, here's the first one :
- She's So Cold : [youtu.be]

I thought I saw Keith sitting!!! Couldn't quite believe it, maybe a camera angle. Of all songs too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-26 08:43 by swaff.

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: October 26, 2017 08:54

Already in eurostar back to London but still under the impression of last night. For me this was the best I have seen our boys in many many years. Incredible. The interplay between the two guitars was delicious. I did not even hope we would get such a delight again.

Date: October 26, 2017 10:01

wow is that the first time keith smokes a joint onstage?

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: October 26, 2017 10:45

Quique-stone
grzegorz67

Please show us photos of the Argentians if you took any! TAI!

The “Argentinians” I saw (the ones who threw the football shirts at Mick & Keith), didn’t look Argentinian to me at all.
More like Germans.

But if those Germans are really from Argentina they have some pretty naughty great great grandparents.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 26, 2017 10:48

Sitting in the Eurostar Terminal at the Gare du Nord reflecting on a week of Stones gigs. It's always a bit bittersweet when a tour draws to s close but it's been a good one and they certainly ended it on a high note. Lokng forward to next year's shows!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-26 10:49 by grzegorz67.

Date: October 26, 2017 11:13

z
angee

T [heart] A

(Theo & Alex?)

As well as a wordplay on Little T + A?

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: October 26, 2017 11:19

Last part of Satisfaction and final bow.
[youtu.be]

It was a good show but when I compared to Arnhem and Amsterdam... well these were extraordinary.
Miss them already.
But Keith said there coming back.
Like the interaction between Mick and Keith.
Hope to see that back on video.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Date: October 26, 2017 11:25

PaintMonkeyManBlack
wow is that the first time keith smokes a joint onstage?

No smiling smiley

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: October 26, 2017 11:31

DandelionPowderman
z
angee

T [heart] A

(Theo & Alex?)

As well as a wordplay on Little T + A?

Keith's daughter Theodora was busted for graffiti years ago for writing "T (heart image) A" on a wall in NYC. According to Theodora, it means Theo loves Alex (her sister). Theo spoke about this publicly (sorry, no links but I do recall the story). Theo & Alex have both said in interviews that they are very close and Theo uses her T heart A grafitti image as her instagram profile pic [www.instagram.com]
I think it's sweet that Keith wore a tee that celebrates the bond between his girls smiling smiley

Posted by: Highwire75 ()
Date: October 26, 2017 11:42

Sorry for my bad english (and google translate)

3rd date in fosse OR. The least good of the three, the second concert was the best for me.

OMG the audience in the fosse OR ... a horror !!! grandpas and grannies who spend their time to taking disgusting videos with their smartphones or stay static. Nothing to do with Sunday's audience, younger, more stone addict.
Regarding our Stones, they clearly had their heads already at home.

Mick, breathless level "jokes", What is the point of talking about Patrick Bruel or Mrs. Macron, apart from booing by the public ?? !!
He seemed very exasperated by the softness of the audience (I understand him).

Keith ... great Thursday and Sunday. But there, OMG it was bad !! he decided to do no solo or almost ... even on Satisfaction !!.

Ronnie ... he was here yesterday? I did not see him...

Finally, a concert not at all up for a final date tour. The Stones clearly wanted to finish it as soon as possible. I'm disappointed.

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: October 26, 2017 11:45

video: [youtu.be] Miss You

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: October 26, 2017 11:46

video: [youtu.be] YCAGWYW

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 13 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2702
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home