Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: OT: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread
Posted by: Socrates1 ()
Date: October 1, 2017 03:17

No, I just meant the three of us were at a crossroads. None of us were God or the Devil. We were just three humans out walking. It wasn't a character judgment. There wasn't one good Rocky and one bad Rocky. You were both just two Rockys - not one Angel Rocky and one Devil Rocky. I didn't mean to imply anything like that.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: October 1, 2017 03:18

Didn't take it that way, Soc and wasn't judging Terry who is a good soul through and through. I only judge myself. I'm the one that has to live with me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-01 03:19 by Rocky Dijon.

Date: October 1, 2017 03:27

Blonde and bald like Terry Bradshaw? That other stuff was early Christian journeying.

Date: October 1, 2017 03:42

Bald? Yes. Blonde? Just my stepdaughters. You're not fooling anyone. That was pure freeform Gnostic truthtelling. You have a gift. Keep it contained to this thread and we may be able to get away with it.

Date: October 1, 2017 03:53

Rocky, that's so kind of you to say. Maybe the other Rocky is the bad rocky. I'm just joking, Rocky II. I found this a minute ago, as I was on my way out the door.. [www.youtube.com] Taylor Swift is so good looking, that she doesn't even know how good looking she is. She's critical of herself because she's so good looking. If that make any sense..

Date: October 1, 2017 03:54

It makes no sense! Taylor, you're gorgeous!

Date: October 1, 2017 03:56

It's good to be anywhere.

smileys with beer

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 1, 2017 04:00

Keep it contained to this thread and we may be able to get away with it.

Yes Soc...... Straying too far from the Stones camp will only lead to
darkness and once there no matter how hard you try you'll never touch the clouds again ...

ROCKMAN

Date: October 1, 2017 04:01

smileys with beer

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: October 1, 2017 04:55

I really loved her first single, Tim McGraw, which I think came out when she was all of 13, if memory serves? Didn't much care for anything really after that until 1989...

Date: October 1, 2017 05:07

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 1, 2017 05:22

Great thread. winking smiley

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 1, 2017 06:21

She's got sexy legs and feet. Yep, I'm one of those guys.

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: October 1, 2017 07:00

Her new song and video were really good, IMO. I couldn’t get the song out of my head—LWYMMD, for a few days. And, the video was very well done.

Haters gonna hate. Bullies gonna bully. She’s sticking up for herself. There’s no need for the music industry to be bullying each other. Take away the stupid award shows and let the numbers speak for themselves. Not everyone is going to agree on who deserves to win the awards. That’s so childish. Jealousy is a sin. (On that note, take it away, Socrates. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out)

Date: October 1, 2017 07:49

Taylor has beauty and morality. I guess Taylor is going through an Egyptian spell.. pun intended. That stuff I posted was to the left - of the first division in the Christian church. Think of the early Christian magicians as liberals. At that same time in history; like the year 400 something; The Catholics have the stained glass. We're all living in shacks in the mud. Picture the last song on Under Cover. The people have never seen stained glass before - literally. Any anthropologists or historians around? Am I even getting this right? Taylor is so good looking that she must not believe the people in the world who try to hide her beauty from her. The reasons those people want to hide her beauty from her? They have blonde envy. Jumping jack flash it's a gas gas gas. I hardly ever google. The Egyptians were all drunk. In this time around the year 400 something.. I'm always putting that in and taking it back out( I don't believe in Freud. But here I am sitting alone on a Saturday night. I didn't know why I just wrote: "I'm always putting it in.."); anyway: 400s; 400's. I'm always removing that squiggly between the "400" and the "s." Is that French? Blondes have more fun. Is the French pronunciation different with the "400s" if I have the apostrophe in there: "400's"? These are advanced comedy techniques. This is not numerology. If you're Catholic, don't worry, I'm not putting a spell on you. Calm down. Let's take the way-back train, way back before the buffalo roamed. The Egyptians of the Babylonian days had the Antikythera Mechanism IMHO. Now there were some bad people around that time in history. The mechanism is older than their culture. That chunk of metal was on Hephaestus' mantle over his fireplace. Here's our universe in a box. Don't drop it, oops, there it goes, lost in a shipwreck because of a fire at the docks. It's always a fire. The Akashic records. Humans can gain or lose a lot of knowledge all at one time. The good is the multiplication of information, moving infinitely forward. The bad: war. Oops, there goes everything - to the bottom of the ocean; because of a fire at the warf. Our universe, put in a box for the Gods to display at their parties, sinks to the bottom of the ocean and is lost to time. Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind. The Egyptians, when they were building the pyramids, that era; now the really smart scientific people are saying the power of the Nile was likely harnessed; the water diverted in a large channel, where the very-big rocks that made the pyramid were floated on large rafts. Aliens may have been involved. I made that part up. The Egyptians of old were big-time beer drinkers. Fermented beer started in Egypt. All the rituals to their old-time religion; their Gods (not the Greek Gods); people worshipped them drunk. I'm so tired tonight. I can't remember where I left off. If I googled I could put together a timeline.

Fun quiz:

If you don't know what this is...

Google it. How does the first symbol make you feel, compared to the second symbol? If you don't know what the first symbol is before googling... Know what I'm saying?

BV, this isn't about religion. This is just a history and symbolism quiz. I'm only going to do this on weekends or every other weekend. Don't stress out, BV. It's not going to be huge posts like this from me 24/7. Hope you're enjoying the shows. Shine a light. One Love

Date: October 1, 2017 08:09

I just googled. I'm a couple weeks late on this one.

Cool. smoking smiley

Date: October 1, 2017 08:29

I practice a faith that's been long abandoned
Ain't no altars on this long and lonesome road

I have to turn this machine off an hour before I can fall asleep. I'll let you be in my dreams. Unless you're my opponent. Then you're not allowed in my dreams. I sleep well. I don't have any enemies that I'm aware of. I sort all this stuff out when I listen to drums. Once I finally hit the pillow it's lights-out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Amen; Namaste; or whatever you choose to call "goodnight." Taylor, I love you. As a fan, I really do.

Date: October 1, 2017 08:57

There are a lot of Taylor lovers here. Many of them fall asleep dreaming of vibrato.

Interesting, enlightening, and entertaining, Soc.

Well at least to this Catholic kid from Cleveland who is Jewish by Law but spends more time playing in the Gnostic fields because that's where all the interesting writers were digging for truth and fiction in decades past.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 1, 2017 11:07

Rocky Dijon
There are a lot of Taylor lovers here. Many of them fall asleep dreaming of vibrato.

Interesting, enlightening, and entertaining, Soc.

Well at least to this Catholic kid from Cleveland who is Jewish by Law but spends more time playing in the Gnostic fields because that's where all the interesting writers were digging for truth and fiction in decades past.

Gnostic fields forever.

Date: October 1, 2017 18:14

I fear for the safety of this thread. As Rockman pointed out, it dances on the very furthest fringe edges of the Stones camp, its campfire illumination barely visible from where Soc is professing...

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: October 1, 2017 18:23

VoodooLounge13
I fear for the safety of this thread. As Rockman pointed out, it dances on the very furthest fringe edges of the Stones camp, its campfire illumination barely visible from where Soc is professing...

I don't understand any of it. Just some pics of a hot broad. confused smiley
Please don't try to explain further, I'm good.
Happy Sunday whatever floats your departing Amsterdam boat.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 1, 2017 19:12

Give me a break please.

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1502
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10