Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones Video Team
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 24, 2017 00:18

I really like the videos the Stones (used to) release a day after almost each concert. Great work as it also shows many fans. I was wondering if anyone knows who actually does all the editing and off stage filming for those social media clips.

AND: There used to be a video after every show, e.g. during the 2014 tour. So far I have only seen a couple Hamburg videos. What happend?

Re: Stones Video Team
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 24, 2017 01:12

It seems they've cut down on their "media" team, no more twittering of the setlist for a start. I forget her name but I wonder if the "media girl" (Elizabeth ?) who was around between 2012 and 2016 hasn't left ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: September 24, 2017 02:00

The video team is doing an amazing and professional job I think, especially when they release film snippets shortly after the show, catching incredible scenes - both the band and fans in seconds of emotional overwhelming situations...

Didn´t Jacob Cohl do the filming with his team in the past? Don´t know who´s responsible at this tour - but as I said, it´s really great what they deliver!

PS the Hamburg video is a perfect example

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-24 07:25 by ThroughTheLonelyNights.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 24, 2017 09:46

Looks like Lucca was a great atmo - old twon and all. Would be nice to get a video.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1758
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home