Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Something to say about negative reports here
Posted by: thomas guitar ()
Date: September 17, 2017 20:58

I read so much b...shit...these days about the Stones ....first ....i am happy that they are still play music...second ....they feel the music ...even on stage...every show ...every song is playing different....people complaning Keiths guitar playing....but they forget he has arthritis for years.....think about their age too...for me it was a wonder they play 22 songs in Hamburg almost 2 and a half hour.....so i expected the tour will ended up 18 or 19 songs ...but who cares...it doesn t matter even if they play 10 songs or 20 songs....the moments are unforgettable.....Long live the Rolling Stones

Re: Something to say about negative reports here
Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: September 17, 2017 23:26

im happy the stones are still going but they are entitled to critisism.

they get praised too.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 18, 2017 00:08

thomas...good news, you've made the final cut for the RS Cheerleading squad! Your unitard and pom poms will be issued next week.

GO TEAM!

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: September 18, 2017 06:30

I hope you don't mind me asking, generally speaking. I know I'm just the tiniest grain of sand in what isn't even a beach on Rolling Stones Island. But I would really appreciate if everybody would just completely agree with me about stuff. I mean most everything frankly. Then I could change my mind and we could start all over again. We could do this at least until the The Cyber Stones starts touring next decade. The pinnalce of Artificial Intelligence will meet the heighs of Augmented Reality and Robotics. There will be great gatherings and the original huge monolith cell phones from the No Filter Tour, the authentic ones that were really used!!! ! ... will be part of "The Rolling Stones Experience!" (tm) and will be coming to a stadium near you; or if not near you; there is a new Rolling Stones Darpa Chip that you can eat for those who prefer to never leave the comforts of your parents basement. After ingestion if you just simply take the supplied wire that comes with the Darpa pill; plug one end into a stardard AC socket... (Patch cords and extra cabling for International travelers included in each purchase...)
...and the other end into your keister...(*if there is a short electric flash that is normal operation, **if there is an audible crackle, simply lay, face down, on the floor; trust me here; Scream repeatedly for someone you love and tell them to come over quickly; you've ingested the Brian Mach 2 forumla, there were only a few manufactured; let's just say pick ONE song you REALLY REALLY want to hear, if you could only ever hear ONE more song, say -- uh...ever in your life, if you catch the virtual drift here. We would appreciate if survivors did not look at this 'bad result' as "negative" per se; because like that old story about the farmer whose kid breaks his leg? Well, that was negative you see...but then one day; along came the Army man, and like they were telling this cat, "Dig it, you're in!! and @#$%& you!!
...and he was like "no man i broke my leg" and shit and he didn't even have to go!!!
So really was that negative? I mean we don't know. We're just stardust in the eyes of the Creator; and if your not a Believer, thats ok!!! It's not for others to judge if you're a heathen and deeply evil in a huge catastropic sense. I mean you wouldn't be the first @#$%& with a chip on his shoulder would you? I would APPRECIATE it, if you are so immature and disconnected that you cannot say something postive about THIS post, that frankly, you dohn't say anyting at all. Thank you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-18 06:44 by hopkins.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: September 18, 2017 06:37

No wonder they keep you in the fu**ing basement...

You covered a lot of ground this time. A bit Arthur C. Clarke and a bit Vonnegut. I like it, but then I tend to enjoy your playing, hopkins.

Posted by: LongBeachArena72 ()
Date: September 18, 2017 07:01

hopkins
I would really appreciate if everybody would just completely agree with me about stuff. I mean most everything frankly. Then I could change my mind and we could start all over again.

I'm game; lets do it!

Date: September 18, 2017 07:28

Just some silly stuff; just for a sec I flew off for fun; I've been reading grim posts about illness' speculation; not that that is offensive or verboten but it kind of knocks me sideways sometimes...i guess one of the ways i deal with it is bad humor or just flying off extemporaneously for fun. ty.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: September 18, 2017 07:49

Well you have talent. If only we could get you to harness your powers for Good instead of Evil...

Date: September 18, 2017 07:55

heh heh

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1690
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home