Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones Come to Premiere Radio Networks
Posted by: TeleK ()
Date: September 13, 2005 12:03

anyone knows if theres a free stream?

taken from
[www.premrad.com]

LOS ANGELES, August 15, 2005 - The Rolling Stones will join Premiere Radio Networks on September 12 for an exclusive 90-minute live radio special to be produced from New York City. The special will include interviews with the band and music from their new CD "A Bigger Bang," which will be released on September 6 by Virgin Records. Listeners can submit questions via email or phone by contacting their local station. The Rolling Stones "A Bigger Bang" World Tour launches August 21 at Fenway Park in Boston and is presented in the U.S. by Ameriquest Mortgage Company. Ticket sales have reached record highs, with fans already purchasing 97% of all tickets currently available for sale.

Stations interested in picking up the 8-9:30 p.m. EST special should contact Premiere Radio's Affiliate Relations Department at 818-377-5300.

In the past, Premiere Radio has produced exclusive radio specials with Aerosmith, Black Crowes, David Bowie, Eric Clapton, Phil Collins, Fleetwood Mac, Good Charlotte, Elton John, Led Zeppelin, Barry Manilow, Paul McCartney, Metallica, R.E.M., Rush, Carlos Santana, Bob Seger, Ringo Starr, Steely Dan, Rod Stewart, Van Halen, and more.

Premiere Radio Networks, Inc., a subsidiary of Clear Channel Communications (NYSE:CCU), syndicates 70 radio programs and services to more than 5,000 radio affiliations and reaches over 190 million listeners weekly. Premiere Radio is the number one radio network in the country and features the following personalities: Rush Limbaugh, Jim Rome, Casey Kasem, Carson Daly, Ryan Seacrest, Glenn Beck, Bob (Kevoian) & Tom (Griswold), Delilah, Blair Garner, George Noory, John Boy and Billy, Phil Hendrie, Matt Drudge, Art Bell, Donald Trump, Glenn Hollis, Big Tigger, and others. Premiere is based in Sherman Oaks, Calif., with 12 offices nationwide.

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1960
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home