Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

questions questions!
Date: September 13, 2005 02:28

Why are their no soundboards anymore? I think i know the answer. Will Chicago surface via Rockpassion soon? Are bittorents beyond the understanding of mere mortal non techi,s?

Re: questions questions!
Posted by: chippy ()
Date: September 13, 2005 02:44

dvd boots r next 2 disapear,,i think they did already ,,say goodbye 2 quality boots ,,why should they steal or remaster sometin for nothin ,,

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: September 13, 2005 03:51

stones security has tightened up on recent tours - no leaks, no boards.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 13, 2005 04:26

Most soundboards that have circulated down the years have actually surfaced years after the shows took place - (Perth 73 (which didnt circulate until the mid/late 80's) and the recent slew of 1981 boards that circulated in the last year or two spring to mind..so I wouldnt write soundboards off just yet

Downloading Bit torrents isnt that hard to figure out, and I'm certainly far from a "techi". I was a bit bewildered by the terminology at first (and much of it is STILL over my head) but with the required software, downloading a show and burning it to a CDR is a piece of cake

Chicago is up on Rocks Off and dimeadozen now. In due course we'll probably offer a few shows on Rocks Off as a CDR tree package for those without capability to get bit torrents (ie not having broadband etc), but generally we're aiming more towards BT's because theyre more immediately accessible for everyone and you dont have to rely on a chain of people to get your discs to you, which is a far slower process.

Date: September 13, 2005 04:48

Gazza - if it takes as long for the spate of boards to emerge from this tour as it did for the '81's - well, let's just say we'll all be adjusting our hearing aids as appropriate instead of our bass & treble knobs....

Posted by: drake ()
Date: September 13, 2005 07:43

I'm 22, I can wait a few decades...

Date: September 13, 2005 08:18

drake - stones fans are known to lose their hearing at an early age - don't bet against it.

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: September 13, 2005 09:06

I'm afraid we're gonna have to wait for some soundboards to come out
all I know is that about 25 new soundboards from 1981 are on the verge to be available.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1577
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home