Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

'Here Comes Trouble' with Mac, Woody, Keith & pals
Posted by: Rags ()
Date: September 12, 2005 06:32

Here Comes Trouble...

Troublemaker was Mac's first solo album featuring his pals Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Ringo Starr, Johnny Lee Schell, Bobby Keys, Darryl Keys, Jim Keltner, Zigaboo Modeliste, Stanley Clarke, and more.

Our most frequently asked question (after the Faces reunion) has to be, "When is 'Troublemaker' coming out on CD?" Well, the day has finally arrived!
Order your signed copy of 'Here Comes Trouble' at [www.macspages.com]

Read what Mac has to say about it:

"The original 'Troublemaker' album remastered, PLUS my EP 'Last Chance To Dance'
with an extra track, PLUS three previously unreleased tracks to knock you out!" -- Mac

Check out Mac's latest news, releases, Bump gigs, and details on the Hurricane Katrina benefit in Austin, TX: [www.ianmclagan.com]

Re: 'Here Comes Trouble' with Mac, Woody, Keith & pals
Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: September 12, 2005 06:45

There are some gems on that record...do check it out...

Date: September 13, 2005 01:56

Oh, and I forgot to mention that you get several bonus tracks on the remastered 'HCT' CD including the full length jam of 'Truly' with the New Barbarians.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: September 13, 2005 02:00

good news - definitely a great record - let's hope the CD is just as good.

Date: September 13, 2005 02:22

For those who reserved a copy: 'Here Comes Trouble' is on its way to your doorstep as we speak! Have a listen, and give us a review on Mac's Forum. Track list details and discussion here:

[www.ianmclagan.com]

Posted by: martingo ()
Date: September 13, 2005 03:12

if memory serves, keef is only on one, maybe two tracks, at least on the original release

Date: September 13, 2005 04:16

Yes, Keith's on 'Truly' with the New Barbarians, and there's a bonus full-length version of that track on the remastered CD. The tape ran out after 12 minutes of jamming.

Posted by: john r ()
Date: September 13, 2005 05:40

The original '79 album is very good, Faces fans would dig it. It was issued as a Japanese CD (original art) around 10, 12 years ago - but I already ordered my 'expanded' version.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1903
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home