Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

brokers giving tickets back to ticketmaster
Posted by: stonedmike ()
Date: September 10, 2005 08:42

chicago best seats in the house onsale now nyc wait and see

Re: brokers giving tickets back to ticketmaster
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 10, 2005 09:37

On Ticketmaster this evening, Some of the Chicago ticket prices look BELOW original face...

I found a single ticket, section B1 for 160 bucks... was this section ever that low ??

2 great 160 seats in the 100's boxes around midfield for 160 each. the list goes on...

Looks like a fire sale on remaining inventory!

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: September 10, 2005 11:52

ABUNDANTLY OBVIOUS people. This is gonna happen at most shows. Who other than a @#$%& lunatic is gonna pay thousands of $$$$$$$$$$$$ for FOS seats at most shows, whether stadium or arena ? My advice - which is based on experience - play the waiting game, be persistent, and chances are you WILL get your reward. A friend of mine and I saw CREAM at the Albert Hall in London on opening night, we bought "returns" from the box office on the day of the show. Paid face value obviously, and more to the point - ended up sitting barely 20 feet from the stage.

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: September 10, 2005 14:17

Cream is doing 3 MSG gigs...just wonder if they do the full US tour that was rumoured. I'd like to see em...but I wouldn't pay more than $100 to see em (I just don't trust Clapton...I think he CAN do it...but don't think he will unless he has someone like Mayall there...someone he has to not let down...kinda like M. Taylor...man that cat goes through the motions many nights...just a shame...so talented...

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: September 10, 2005 14:43

There were seats up front in Boston that went for $160, but it appears they were arbitrarily assigned just like what is happening in Chicago as we speak. Great news for the fans.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1616
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home