Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Where Do You Think The Stones Will Rehearse For 2017 European Tour?
Posted by: IrisC ()
Date: May 21, 2017 03:43

Connecticut

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 21, 2017 03:46

Rijswijk

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 21, 2017 06:18

WhatsUp. smileys with beer

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 21, 2017 09:52

NICOS
Why rehearse, are they planning to add new songs to the play list? grinning smiley

Usain Bolt do run between competitions, even if he do know how a 100 m race works. Those who run marathon run every day, even if they know how to run. The Stones rehearse because they sound bad together every time they have had a break in touring. Also, they rehearse because they love what they do, and they want to have a few new songs to pick from a large number of songs rehearsed.

Bjornulf

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 21, 2017 13:14

grzegorz67
TE
They will do it all in Oslo again. Keith can work, Patti visit family. BV will throw a garden party for them. Not enough great hotels for them though, they have to split like the last time. Might be the downside. Then the Rehearsels gig at Rockefeller or John Dee.
Daydreamer dot com...

TE
Oslo

Wherever they pick, it will be somewhere heavily soundproofed where they can't be heard at all and no-one knows what songs they've been rehearsing. As for 14 on Fire, I would expect a closed doors mini gig at the venue of show 1 in Hamburg so that they can test the new stage setup etc. I'd expect that to be on the Thursday as in the past, they've liked a full day of rest before a tour opener.

That Oslo place was as soundproof as can be. We only got lucky when the heat forced them to open a few windows (this was before the arena). Doubt it will be Oslo with the lack of great hotels. My bet on London or the usual Paris. Only in favour of Oslo is if they liked the rehearsel place. And not much press buggering them.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: May 21, 2017 14:32

London

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 21, 2017 15:29

Alkmaar.
Jeroen

Date: May 21, 2017 16:00

grzegorz67

Wherever they pick, it will be somewhere heavily soundproofed where they can't be heard at all and no-one knows what songs they've been rehearsing.

It's not what happened in Paris suburbs where they rehearsed two times in 2012 and 2014. They didn't really care. In 2012, the weather was warm and sunny and they even opened the door for the second part of the rehearsal, everyday. They could be heard very well outside of the studio from the street.

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: May 21, 2017 16:03

'Funny' that people mention all the cities were they live or whatever they hope for but anyone truly knows or just pure speculations?

Hendrik Mulder

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: May 21, 2017 16:20

Only speculations!
Maybe a few do know it, but they don't speak.
And for me, it doesn't matter where they rehearse.
In Belgium 2007 Vilvoorde,Videohouse,I didn't go to the place and it was only 150 m. from my work.(Renault)

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: May 21, 2017 18:45

BV's house.

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: May 21, 2017 19:22

TE
grzegorz67
TE
They will do it all in Oslo again. Keith can work, Patti visit family. BV will throw a garden party for them. Not enough great hotels for them though, they have to split like the last time. Might be the downside. Then the Rehearsels gig at Rockefeller or John Dee.
Daydreamer dot com...

TE
Oslo

Wherever they pick, it will be somewhere heavily soundproofed where they can't be heard at all and no-one knows what songs they've been rehearsing. As for 14 on Fire, I would expect a closed doors mini gig at the venue of show 1 in Hamburg so that they can test the new stage setup etc. I'd expect that to be on the Thursday as in the past, they've liked a full day of rest before a tour opener.

That Oslo place was as soundproof as can be. We only got lucky when the heat forced them to open a few windows (this was before the arena). Doubt it will be Oslo with the lack of great hotels. My bet on London or the usual Paris. Only in favour of Oslo is if they liked the rehearsel place. And not much press buggering them.

TE
Oslo

I think you mean the press "bugging" them! They stopped "buggering" the band in the late 1970s

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 21, 2017 20:39

thecitadel
TE
grzegorz67
TE
Daydreamer dot com...

TE
Oslo

TE
Oslo

I think you mean the press "bugging" them! They stopped "buggering" the band in the late 1970s

LOL, true.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: May 21, 2017 21:53

Monsoon Ragoon
Club concert at Elbphilharmonie?

Oh mon dieu please!!! I have been into that wonderful new concert place already and just the thought of this.......oh wow!

Date: May 21, 2017 21:55

Monsoon Ragoon
triceratops
Stone will rehearse somewhere in France or Germany. To rev up ticket sales for their three Paris shows. If they rehearse in Germany it will be at a location close to Paris as one can get and still be Germany. Such as Stuttgart. Or perhaps rehearse in Luxembourg.

But a French location is most likely.

Rehearse in Stuttgart for a tour starting in Hamburg to get better ticket sales in Paris? (Is this necessary?) Why not in Saarbrücken? What a nonsense. I think the main rehearsals will be near or in London or Paris, stage rehearsals in Hamburg. Or everything in Hamburg.

Or Hansa studios in Berlin. It's not only perfect for album recordings but also tour rehearsals of big acts have been done there.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: May 21, 2017 21:58

karimamilena
Monsoon Ragoon
Club concert at Elbphilharmonie?

Oh mon dieu please!!! I have been into that wonderful new concert place already and just the thought of this.......oh wow!

Not impossible.

Date: May 21, 2017 22:10

I would even consider an act of illegal sleepover in some corner there just to witness that.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: May 21, 2017 22:13

karimamilena
I would even consider an act of illegal sleepover in some corner there just to witness that.

Not impossible - they like new "rooms" - but slightly unlikely except they wanna do sort of blues evening. I don't think they would play a "usual" club show (in order to rest Jagger's voice).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-21 22:14 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Date: May 21, 2017 22:22

hahaha, well let's see. I will be more than happy already to see them in the Stadtpark, hopfully with nice weather. Everything more will be booked on the Plus side.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: May 21, 2017 22:40

thecitadel
TE
grzegorz67
TE
Daydreamer dot com...

TE
Oslo

TE
Oslo

Buggery: definition = to sodomise.
I hadn't realised press standards were so low in the 70s.
Glad to know they have cleaned up their act, at least in this regard.

Posted by: BamaStone ()
Date: June 9, 2017 00:56

So Maybe You Fans in the U.K. will get a secret show after all?

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: June 15, 2017 11:06

Not in Paris this time

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 15, 2017 15:20

karimamilena

Or Hansa studios in Berlin.

I have a "€€€€ $$$$$ ££££" vision flashing in my head. Remember that even today Mick is prone to pick the places with the best value-for-buck ratio. In other words "the cheaper the better".

If you could see the Parisian rehearsal place they chose in 2012 and 2014 you wouldn't believe how mundane and cheap it looks from the outside.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: June 15, 2017 16:00

They can rehearse in my back room if they want...

...but they'll have to knock off before my Mrs wants to watch the soaps or they'll get a right ear full !

Date: June 16, 2017 04:58

I think they will be rehearsing some of the songs from Blue & Lonesome. They threw that album together in a few days so chances are they do need to practice some of these songs and will break out 1 or 3 for the No Filter Tour. They can use a blues tune to replace Just My Imagination or Aint Too Proud to Beg, or any cover. Good time for a change up.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: June 16, 2017 07:49

London with a blues evening for fans, not a corporate crowd. Iorrians should be given priority ticketssmileys with beer

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: June 18, 2017 16:35

London. No question.

Satisfied since 1976

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2397
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home