Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Likelihood of Fall/Winter U.S. tour?
Posted by: micwer ()
Date: May 15, 2017 20:11

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but are there any indications that the Stones would tour on the U.S. East coast after the end of the No Filter tour? The last concert is on October 22, which would technically allow for a few dates in New York before the end of the year.

Re: Likelihood of Fall/Winter U.S. tour?
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 15, 2017 20:15

I'd say there's a 0(zero) to 100% chance of this happening.
Time will tell. thumbs up

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: May 15, 2017 20:40

20-30 shows within three months? I don't think so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 20:42 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: May 15, 2017 21:44

15%

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: May 15, 2017 21:49

Considering the European tour ends in November, I'd say 0%.

Date: May 15, 2017 21:59

3 in California

3 in Chicago

3 in New York

Why not

Posted by: BamaStone ()
Date: May 15, 2017 22:15

Keef will sitting at the bar in Turks by that time swapping Pirate stories w/locals....

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: May 15, 2017 22:38

No.

The European tour follows exactly the same template the Stones have been using since 2014. A hand full of cities (relatively speaking to the old days) within the same continent playing outdoors on the big stage to as many people as possible. The whole endeavor planned in a six month time frame. 13-14 shows and out and if they feel like it, repeat the pattern elsewhere 6-8 months later. Put a few new designs in the video scrim, rehearse the same old war horses and alleged ringers and away they go. Likely flying out of Munich or Paris each show day to whatever European town they're playing in and back the same night. They can't play more than that and they can'y plan far ahead. Time waits for no one.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 15, 2017 22:42

0%

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: May 15, 2017 22:56

Boston,New YORK,Chicago,Los Angelos.....One in the south going with Miami 2 shows in the cities one down south March/April 2018....Then Uk summer....M

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: May 15, 2017 23:18

I know what you mean about wanting more U.S. tour dates for the upper East Coast, considering that they haven't played in Boston, say, since 2013. They're certainly about due.

But since the new original album is said to be on the shelf until next year, it would make more sense to wait until 2018 to return to the markets they haven't visited in a few years, especially with a fresh touring concept behind a new album, as well as the encouragement and optimism they would have given the expected commercial success of the record.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1553
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home