Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

arena stage
Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: September 8, 2005 20:19

Was the arena stage the same as the stadium stage?

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Re: arena stage
Posted by: T&A ()
Date: September 8, 2005 20:22

uh - at seven stories high - it most certainly wasn't....

Date: September 8, 2005 20:23

Some many people on this site have such a shit attitude.

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

So from someone who went, what did it look like?

Posted by: T&A ()

like me, for instance

Posted by: Buddha66 ()
Date: September 8, 2005 20:56

I read that it was muck less extravegant than the outdoor stage. But I haven't seen any photos

Date: September 8, 2005 21:07

photos on Shidoobee
Looks to me like the Licks arena stage
Just a giant video screen behind them
and the B-stage slides out

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: September 8, 2005 21:08

From some photos posted on Shidoobee, it appears to be similar to the Licks arena stage. But with what appears to be a "curtain of lights" as a backdrop behind the video screen.

Date: September 8, 2005 21:08

Great minds think alike! smiling smiley

Posted by: complicated ()
Date: September 8, 2005 22:02

I was at the St. Paul show. It is a very scaled back stage...very similar to the No Security stage. Just some ramps on the far sides of the stage to bring the Stones a little closer to those sitting on the side. One big screen behind them. As with the stadium stage, part of the stage separates and moves forward and fits inbetween two stationary sections to become the small stage. So, there is no center section of floor seats. The main stage is very open so it looked as if those who bought seats in lower level sections that warned of "obstructed view" did not experience any obstructed view. Mick came down some stairs leading from the main stage and went out about mid way down the center aisle of the floor to lead everyone through "You Can't Always Get What You Want." Hope that helps.

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: September 8, 2005 22:28

great! i have 4th row behind 2nd stage at the united center. i should have a great view with no b stage in my way!!!!!!!!1

Date: September 9, 2005 07:48

More photos here
[p081.ezboard.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1675
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home