Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: No Filter Pit - Prices
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 13, 2017 15:52

No during the presale on Thursday at 10:00am if memory serves.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 13, 2017 17:31

Yes, Stockholm No Filter Pit was available at the start of the presale and few moments afterwards.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 14, 2017 10:45

Nice to see that some promoters play it fair! Let's hope the remaining PITs work like that too...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: WilcoS64 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 00:41

gotdablouse
Nice to see that some promoters play it fair! Let's hope the remaining PITs work like that too...

What bores me is that there are still lots of Pit tix but only as VIP package, starting at 750 euros. I cant imagine they will sell for that price so I reckon they will go on sale a few weeks before the show for the original price. Well that's what I hope of course grinning smiley

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 15, 2017 00:48

WilcoS64
gotdablouse

What bores me is that there are still lots of Pit tix but only as VIP package, starting at 750 euros. I cant imagine they will sell for that price so I reckon they will go on sale a few weeks before the show for the original price. Well that's what I hope of course grinning smiley

I think that could be the case with some shows but not all of them for example I think that after the mess that happened with the Paris pit ticket sales last Friday that it's highly unlikely that this show will have pit tickets available for the standard price.
Paris is a rich city the glamour stop on the tour and currently the last show planned for this tour.
I think that lots of the pit tickets for this show may well be reserved for VIPS and some Parisian models that Jagger wants in the pit.
I think that if you want to be sure of securing a pit ticket for this show then buying the package may be the only option.

An option I may be taking myself if I fail to marry a Parisian model before October spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Nate

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 00:54 by Nate.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: May 16, 2017 03:48

An easy way to figure the average ticket price:

20 songs x$10E/song=$200E Easy math!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 16, 2017 10:29

OK I have some questions about Pit tickets, let's see if I have this right:

there are regular Pit tickets in the range of 200-400 euros

there are those which are part of a VIP/package which start at 750 euros but can go higher, various categories of VIP/package tix which can go how high?

is a package necessarily a VIP package, are they one and the same?

what do u get if u buy the VIP/packages or I suppose it must vary according to which level you buy?

I hope to get some pit tix for Paris, the final show of the tour on Oct 22nd. Preferably pit tix not part of a package, but I may buy a package if it comes down to it. I want good tix for my 50th Stones show, and I will be travelling from the states.

Plexi

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 16, 2017 18:19

t, pit tickets without a package might be a little hard to find now, unless you are willing to pay double and triple. Pit packages might still be available for some shows, I don't know. As you know, in the States, the pit tix ran as much or more as some of the packages in Europe.

Good luck with your quest!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: May 16, 2017 18:29

Keep in mind that some anti-scalping controls are in place. Make sure the seller is ready to walk in with you in Barcelona at least, where reselling your
ticket is not allowed - you even had to enter your passport number during the process. In Paris UArena reselling is allowed but not over face value. With the bar codes tickets can easily be voided by the promoter.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2048
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home