Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8
Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: TE ()
Date: October 2, 2017 21:19

corriecas
Vote up now
jeroen

Who wants Emotional Rescue, they gave it up after Oslo/2014.

Dancing Mr.D
Emotional
Heartbreaker
Just my imagination

TE
Oslo

Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 2, 2017 21:22

MisterDDDD
Song Vote

Mr. D
Emotional Rescue
Heartbreaker
Just my Imagination

poor options – ER and Heartbreaker were already part of the song vote and Mr. D. has already been performed a few times on this tour

on the other hand: that's there first song vote for this tour that doesn't feature one of the classical Stones songs

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 21:24 by slewan.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: October 2, 2017 21:49

Just My Imagination!

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: October 2, 2017 21:51

Cristiano Radtke
tiffanyblu
Cristiano Radtke
tiffanyblu
Any meetup before the show on tuesday? I Will be Travelling by train and Will arrive around 2 in CPH, Will be going by myself so any meetup/pre-party is on the list smiling smiley

I'm not going to Copenhagen but a friend of mine (who's not registered on IORR) is already there and have asked me about it, so I'm giving a bump on this post. If there's any meetup let us know, folks. smiling smiley

I Will be at hard rock from around 3!

Thanks, I'll send a message to my friend.

Nice!

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: October 2, 2017 21:55

"The Rolling Stones are really looking forward to playing the Parken Stadium tomorrow night but want to make it clear to fans they will NOT be playing a club show in Copenhagen and there are no plans for any club shows on the current No Filter tour." (4 hours ago, on their Facebook page)

Posted by: lenchik ()
Date: October 2, 2017 22:05

Really don't want ER in the set. Was hoping they would do "Ruby Tuesday" because of recent events.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: October 2, 2017 22:18

Heartbreaker is pretty cool.

Date: October 2, 2017 22:34

Heartbreaker!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 2, 2017 22:35

lenchik
Really don't want ER in the set. Was hoping they would do "Ruby Tuesday" because of recent events.

I love Ruby Tuesday. Only performed twice in my 23 lifetime shows. The performance at Hyde Park 2 in 2013 was a thing of real beauty and gave me a big lump in my throat. I do hope it gets an outing somewhere on this tour.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: October 2, 2017 22:42

Just My Imagination!

They should play the 10 minute version from 1981 - for example the Hampton version.

Date: October 2, 2017 22:52

mtaylor
Just My Imagination!

They should play the 10 minute version from 1981 - for example the Hampton version.

If that would happen ... +1

Date: October 2, 2017 23:46

Voted for emotional rescue so i wont get it in dusseldorf. Sorry danish friends

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 2, 2017 23:55

ER here. Just cause my Lucky Dip companion wanted it.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 2, 2017 23:56

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Voted for emotional rescue so i wont get it in dusseldorf. Sorry danish friends

clever move! (I really hope it works!)

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: October 3, 2017 00:08

Heartbreaker! see you tomorrow cretins! haha (all stoked)

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: October 3, 2017 00:38

Heartbreaker - for Tom Petty.

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: October 3, 2017 00:44

This is the toughest one for me so far.

Heartbreaker, EM, Imagination, i love em all.

Date: October 3, 2017 00:50

SomeTorontoGirl
Heartbreaker - for Tom Petty.

+1

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: October 3, 2017 00:53

Has anyone seen the poster / t-shirt yer?

Date: October 3, 2017 00:58

there was one on the tour poster thread with a black and white silhouette like a mermaid, but unsure if that was official

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: October 3, 2017 01:04

I am sorry, but Emotional Rescue does not EVER need to be played live again, LOL!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-03 01:05 by Woz.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 3, 2017 01:48

SomeTorontoGirl

[iorr.org]

Posted by: Wickylah ()
Date: October 3, 2017 03:53

today unpacking stones merchandise.

lockers outside

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-03 04:04 by Wickylah.

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: October 3, 2017 07:02

I am getting ready to trip to Copenhagen anyway choice of the songs make me really happy. I supposed that Heartbreaker or Just My Imagination we will hear.
Anybody knows to what referes event poster?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 3, 2017 07:07

Woz
I am sorry, but Emotional Rescue does not EVER need to be played live again, LOL!

Is there nothing they can say?.. Nothing they can do?
To change your mind.. winking smiley

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: October 3, 2017 07:23

Wickylah
today unpacking stones merchandise.

lockers outside

Thanks for pics!

Date: October 3, 2017 07:23

Cristiano Radtke
SomeTorontoGirl

[iorr.org]

This poster is so ridiculously ugly! Hope it's not it.

Date: October 3, 2017 07:25

I wished for Heartbreaker. But anyone will we fantastic!

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: October 3, 2017 07:26

MisterDDDD
Woz

Is there nothing they can say?.. Nothing they can do?
To change your mind.. winking smiley

Well played!

Date: October 3, 2017 09:08

Reports from sites on Showday:

On my way to work this morning, I went by Telia Parken to see all the black Trucks! Security around the venue is guarding and I got a quick glimpse of the side of the stage. Looks so impressive!

Went on to the hotel which off course is very quite on this time of hour.

Weather in Copenhagen is fantastic. Chilly but very sunny!

We are ready for the Rolling Stones!!

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1757
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home