Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345678Next
Current Page: 1 of 8
Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:44

Please post all your comments, questions and info regarding the Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017 in Copenhagen Denmark here.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-28 14:39 by bv.

Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: forsure ()
Date: May 10, 2017 02:38

any info on tickets, prices, etc...? Wondering if I'd be able to grab tickets on the ticketmaster site for Denmark via the U.S.? TIA for any info

Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: May 10, 2017 07:25

Prices go from 550kr to 2450kr.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 07:37

Any idea which site will be selling the tickets? Ticketmaster.dk has nothing on its site, neither does billetlugen.dk

Posted by: Stoffer ()
Date: May 10, 2017 15:15

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: May 10, 2017 15:21

Copenhagen the city of Dreams!!!! One of the best places to Catch the boys! Always on form in Copenhagen!!!

smileys with beer

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: May 10, 2017 16:00

Prices are high in CPH. No Filter pit is 2.490 kr., Golden Circle is 1.990 kr., ordinary stands are 990 kr.

Posted by: Beaver ()
Date: May 10, 2017 17:46

Seating/GC/Pit plan for Parken, Copenhagen

Posted by: thomas guitar ()
Date: May 10, 2017 20:25

Is the stadium near the city or outside and how is the transport situation to the venue? i plan to go by plane to kopenhagen

Date: May 11, 2017 18:14

thomas guitar
Is the stadium near the city or outside and how is the transport situation to the venue? i plan to go by plane to kopenhagen
According to google maps it's a 30-40 minute drive. Public transport about the same.
[www.google.no]

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 12, 2017 06:30

Beaver
thomas guitar
According to google maps it's a 30-40 minute drive. Public transport about the same.
[www.google.no]

Stadium is in the city. Some 15 minutes to walk from several train stations. Bus going nearby - maximum 5 minutes walk. Of course buses are crowded when lots of people going to a concert - 50.000.

Early October, the weather should be good enough. If it rains, they will cover the stadium with a roof.

The only bad thing, the sound can be terrible - it is a "concrete box". If the sound equipment and sound guys are good enough, it should be possible to fix before-hand. Challenge is to adjust for 50.000 people in the stadium and a possible roof.

Posted by: BikeDude ()
Date: May 12, 2017 16:39

Any tips for someone driving in from Sweden?

Is there a strategically good place to park (i.e. cheap parking near public transport leading directly to the venue) anywhere?

Rune

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: May 15, 2017 09:57

Hi.

What's wrong with the sale for Copenhagen?
At www.rollingstones.com/tickets/ I only get this when push
the red TICKETS button over RS APP PRE-SALE ?????

The requested resource
/stones
is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.

All the Best!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:02

Is AmEx having a presale too? If so, anyone know the link? I have Windows phone and can't download the Stones App

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:32

Heart for Stones
Hi.

The requested resource
/stones
is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.

All the Best!

Thought the presale goes 10 AM local - in about half an hour?

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:36

Topi
Heart for Stones
Hi.

The requested resource
/stones

All the Best!

Thought the presale goes 10 AM local - in about half an hour?

It should start 10 AM
But there are NO presale button and the same goes for Barcelona!!

Date: May 15, 2017 10:41

The button goes live as the clock hits the hour I believe. You may also want to log out and back in on the app - that helped me with Stockholm.

Don't use the app for the actual purchase, instead copy the link the app opens on your clipboard and e-mail it to yourself so you can buy the tickets on your desktop. MUCH easier with the captchas and stuff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 10:42 by Topi.

Date: May 15, 2017 11:12

i'd be greatful for any link, amex or no amex thanks!

Date: May 15, 2017 11:14

Logged in on the hour, got easily through. No pit available, then nothing but rafters.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:15

Here's the RS link
tix

syrel

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:15

Got the link from the app but there seems to be some protection on it as you don't get access from a PC browser, here it is if you want to try and figure it out : [www.ticketmaster.dk]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 15, 2017 11:17

Seating chart :

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Stoffer ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:19

Yes, seems like they run some browsercheck, and route you to the standard site if you use another browser than your phone maybe.. but it´s really the best site so far for me to use with a phone.. no captcha!
My friend and I got 2 golden circle easy! smileys with beer

Date: May 15, 2017 11:22

I am using a browser in the above link no problem - except that there doesn't seem to be any pit tickets available. A few golden circle are still cropping up.

syrel

Posted by: Blueranger ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:24

Got mine. A friend gave me a special pre-sale link.
See you on october 3rd.

Date: May 15, 2017 11:24

Weird, what browser are you using ? Neither Chrome nor FFox work for me.

--------------

Date: May 15, 2017 11:27

Habit Browser on Android, IE and Firefox on Windows
syrel

Date: May 15, 2017 11:35

It works fine on my iPhone, but it won't let me buy even 2 GA. I entered the app at 10. I have closed it and re-tried time and again, but no. WHY?

Date: May 15, 2017 11:38

thank you it worked --- i just kept hitting (and rejecting) best available and eventually a golden circle popped up, this late into it

Date: May 15, 2017 12:12

Try Opera too. TM works well with Opera for me.

Goto Page: 12345678Next
Current Page: 1 of 8

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1867
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home