Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: OT: Jimi Hendrix 'Are You Experienced'
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 24, 2017 21:44

If I had to choose just one Hendrix song for a desert island, it would be the 3 covers of LARS Hendrix did during his Oct.68 Winterland residency. And each time Hendrix played the song in a completely new manner within the same slow arrangement. Breathtaking!

If the Beatles had been still touring in 1968 they'd still belch "She Loves You" "Help" and other crap songs like they did in 63 64 65...

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: June 24, 2017 21:49

dcba
If I had to choose just one Hendrix song for a desert island, it would be the 3 covers of LARS Hendrix did during his Oct.68 Winterland residency. And each time Hendrix played the song in a completely new manner within the same slow arrangement. Breathtaking!

If the Beatles had been still touring in 1968 they'd still belch "She Loves You" "Help" and other crap songs like they did in 63 64 65...

Paul plays a decent "Foxy Lady" before his standard "Jimi whammy bar" anecdote.

Do you have any clips in the "Post Your Band" thread, dcba? If not, please post. Cheers!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 24, 2017 21:49

dcba

Yawn...eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-24 21:50 by Hairball.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: June 24, 2017 23:01

Hairball
dcba

Yawn...eye rolling smiley

The World's Foremost Authority:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: BroomWagon ()
Date: June 25, 2017 00:22

Without reading every post here, what I note has gotten attention is that this is the 50th year anniversary of the Monterrey Pop Festival. Here is a lengthy article on it. I had not previously known of this website.

[consequenceofsound.net]

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1752
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home