Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Keith in "Pirates Of The Caribbean" V
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: March 3, 2017 15:52

Trailer for Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' doesn't include Keith. but this report says both he and Paul McCartney will appear in the upcoming film.

[youtu.be]

Re: Keith in "Pirates Of The Caribbean" V
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 3, 2017 18:00

I'm assuming Paul will be playing a friendly, smiling, happy, and polite pirate? smiling smiley

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: March 3, 2017 18:25

Hairball
I'm assuming Paul will be playing a friendly, smiling, happy, and polite pirate? smiling smiley

Break out the Sergeant Pepper's costume!!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: March 3, 2017 19:40

He should be barefoot.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: March 3, 2017 20:57

shiver me timbers.

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: March 3, 2017 22:18

Outside of Johnny Depp needing the money to maintain his lifestyle and Disney taking advantage of the public's good will once again, is there any reason this movie has been made?

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: March 3, 2017 23:31

Hairball

Don't forget the thumbs up and/or peace sign.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: March 4, 2017 15:52

Keith should do this one, if he wants to be a pirate again.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: March 5, 2017 07:24

Arrrgh!!!Shiver me timbers!

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: March 5, 2017 10:54

Its highly unlikely Keith will be in the new Pirates seeing as he and Depp are no longer friends.

Posted by: Phil Good ()
Date: March 5, 2017 13:20

stone4ever
Keith and Depp are no longer friends.

How do you know? And what's the reason for that?

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: March 5, 2017 14:28

Phil Good
stone4ever

Yes; wondering why ?

Date: March 5, 2017 14:59

Phil Good
stone4ever

"ASK KEITH'...via his website.
Doubt you will get a straight answer though, if at all !

Date: March 5, 2017 16:03

tomcasagranda
Phil Good
stone4ever

Yes; wondering why ?

How do i know ?? I know because about 2 years ago Keith abruptly said that he hadn't seen johnny in over a year. And if you know Keith from interviews it was obvious by the way he said it that they have fallen out. The fact that Keith has not been seen with Depp for over two years since he said that makes it very probable that they have indeed fallen out.
This in the link to when they were last seen together(to my Knowledge)
Before this dinner date with Amber Heard they were seen together frequently.
That's women for you lol
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-05 16:39 by stone4ever.

Date: March 5, 2017 16:12

Another reason i think they fell out is because Depp was working on a documentary with Keith. I think Keith's Documentary Under The Influence was Keith's way of saying @#$%& you i don't need your documentary Johnny.
Join the dots and its obvious something has happened between them.
Its a bummer that we may never see Depp's footage of Keith now.
There was footage of some of the Wino's playing with Keith as well as lots of very relaxed interviewing from Depp and Keith. Depp said that he felt he captured Keith at his best and most lucid during their recorded chats together.
I would love to know what happened between them to cause the end of their friendship, hopefully they get to be pals again some day, Depp's a cool guy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-05 16:24 by stone4ever.

Date: March 5, 2017 16:34

Why were 'onlookers shocked to see the couple out with Keith and Ronnie?

Why blame the women?

You don't see photos of Ronnie and Keith out together with their wives come to think of it.
Oh dear me, stressful times.

Date: March 5, 2017 16:49

jlowe
Why were 'onlookers shocked to see the couple out with Keith and Ronnie?

Why blame the women?

You don't see photos of Ronnie and Keith out together with their wives come to think of it.
Oh dear me, stressful times.

I doubt it had anything to do with women, i was just joking, but its just that Keith and Johnny haven't been seen publicly since Depp's relation ship with Amber Heard. For all i now Keith and Johnny are friends again, i don't know ether of them personally.
As for Keith and Ronnie they are still friends but Ronnie doesn't drink these days so Keith has lost his drinking buddy.

Date: March 5, 2017 20:22

Keith loves his wife and women in general and is probably good friends with Amber Heard, so maybe he disapproved of Johnny abusing/battering her.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: March 5, 2017 22:26

Hairball, you're a stand up dude.

What is this 'friends forever' notion/ ideal/ guilt-laden expectation?
People change. Locations change.
We don't walk next to people forever, just for the time period meant.
I don't know about you, but having a spouse and kids takes all my people skills,
I have no output left for 'friendships' IRL.

Date: March 5, 2017 22:27

And I've never seen one of these movies.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: March 5, 2017 22:55

35love
And I've never seen one of these movies.

The first one is fun. Keith is the best thing about the rest - three movies with never a coherent plot line between them.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: March 6, 2017 00:18

It's well-known that Johnny based his character in "Pirates" on Keith and he does a pretty good job in the first one but it wore thin in the second. Never saw the others. I have seen Keith's scenes. Keith is not listed on the IMDB page for the new one but McCartney is.

I'm super curious to see the footage he shot for the aborted Keith film.

Here's a cute short on Keith and Johnny in the first Pirates film.
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-06 00:22 by bleedingman.

Date: March 6, 2017 01:33

Hairball
Keith loves his wife and women in general and is probably good friends with Amber Heard, so maybe he disapproved of Johnny abusing/battering her.

Don't think its that, as i said Keith hasn't hung around with Depp for nearly 4 years so its unlikely Johnny Depp was abusing Amber that early in the relationship. Depp threw a phone at Amber at the end of their marriage, doesn't make him exactly a wife abuser , battering her as you put it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-06 01:36 by stone4ever.

Date: March 6, 2017 01:41

stone4ever
Hairball

Don't think its that, as i said Keith hasn't hung around with Depp for nearly 4 years so its unlikely Johnny Depp was abusing Amber that early in the relationship. Depp threw a phone at Amber at the end of their marriage, doesn't make him exactly a wife abuser , battering her as you put it. You never thrown an object in anger before !!

???

Then what exactly does it make him...a phone thrower?

I've never thrown anything at my wife, or anyone for that matter - he obviously has some serious issues , as does anyone who downplays or excuses that violent behavior.
As for wife abuser/batterer, that's the way it was always reported, and evidently it went far beyond 'throwing a phone at her'. He lost all credibility imo.

Date: March 6, 2017 03:18

Hairball
stone4ever
Hairball

Don't think its that, as i said Keith hasn't hung around with Depp for nearly 4 years so its unlikely Johnny Depp was abusing Amber that early in the relationship. Depp threw a phone at Amber at the end of their marriage, doesn't make him exactly a wife abuser , battering her as you put it. You never thrown an object in anger before !!

???

I've never thrown anything at my wife, or anyone for that matter - he obviously has some serious issues , as does anyone who downplays or excuses that violent behavior.
As for wife abuser/batterer, that's the way it was always reported, and evidently it went far beyond 'throwing a phone at her'. He lost all credibility imo.

I'm not excusing Depp's behavior, just pointing out that Johnny throwing the phone came a few years after Keith stopped hanging out with him. Are you a bit slow or something ?? Try to keep up dude.
I don't know what Depp actually did to Amber or if he is a wife beater as you suggest. If he is then i'm pleased that Amber is free of him and that Keith doesn't have him as a friend, but we really don't know the truth do we.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: March 6, 2017 03:49

We really don't know any of these people. We know them as personalities and rely on the media to form opinions. Anyone with experience of public relations knows the public persona often has little to do with reality. Now me, I suppose it's likely the documentary was a factor in their drifting apart since it vanished without a trace at that point. My own best guess is the documentary came at a very bad time in Keith's life (Patti's illness, Keith's depression and sense that he was a spent force creatively) and Keith and Jane Rose felt it reflected poorly as a consequence. As a filmmaker passionate about the subject, Depp would be crushed to see that project quashed. Again, just speculation about people I don't know personally at all.

Date: March 6, 2017 03:49

stone4ever
Hairball
stone4ever
Hairball

???

I'm not excusing Depp's behavior, just pointing out that Johnny throwing the phone came a few years after Keith stopped hanging out with him. Are you a bit slow or something ?? Try to keep up dude.
I don't know what Depp actually did to Amber or if he is a wife beater as you suggest. If he is then i'm pleased that Amber is free of him and that Keith doesn't have him as a friend, but we really don't know the truth do we.

I understood precisely what you said regarding when Keith stopped hanging out with Depp - according to you. It was the part I highlighted that was questionable because you seemed to suggest that everyone throws things at their wife when their pissed off. Comprende? Your words - "Depp threw a phone at Amber at the end of their marriage, doesn't make him exactly a wife abuser". I only asked what does it make him then...if it's not abuse and battery, then what is it? And the phone throwing incident was the first time it was documented which led her to get a restraining order...how many times did he throw things at her before that? Do you know? Maybe it started back when he was still trying to hang with Keith, and Keith told him to F*ck off...

Date: March 6, 2017 04:13

Rocky Dijon
We really don't know any of these people. We know them as personalities and rely on the media to form opinions. Anyone with experience of public relations knows the public persona often has little to do with reality. Now me, I suppose it's likely the documentary was a factor in their drifting apart since it vanished without a trace at that point. My own best guess is the documentary came at a very bad time in Keith's life (Patti's illness, Keith's depression and sense that he was a spent force creatively) and Keith and Jane Rose felt it reflected poorly as a consequence. As a filmmaker passionate about the subject, Depp would be crushed to see that project quashed. Again, just speculation about people I don't know personally at all.

Very astute and possibly correct, i think 2007 was the climax of keith's bad personal year, filming of Depp's documentary started maybe a couple of years after that, i'm not sure.
Obviously Depp still has all the footage somewhere and hopefully it will surface eventually. I think you are right, Depp would need keith's thumbs up for its release, maybe it just hasn't been released because they fell out, not because the footage shows Keith in a bad light. Darn it we will probably never know.

Date: March 6, 2017 04:21

Hairball
stone4ever
Hairball
stone4ever
Hairball

???

I understood precisely what you said regarding when Keith stopped hanging out with Depp - according to you. It was the part I highlighted that was questionable because you seemed to suggest that everyone throws things at their wife when their pissed off. Comprende? Your words - "Depp threw a phone at Amber at the end of their marriage, doesn't make him exactly a wife abuser". I only asked what does it make him then...if it's not abuse and battery, then what is it? And the phone throwing incident was the first time it was documented which led her to get a restraining order...how many times did he throw things at her before that? Do you know? Maybe it started back when he was still trying to hang with Keith, and Keith told him to F*ck off...

Maybe you have a vivid imagination, Keith tells Depp to F#ck off for throwing a phone at Amber Heard 4 years before its thrown. Maybe you throw things all the time, i have only your word that you don't. Maybe if the press report that you have abused your wife then i should believe it. WE DON'T KNOW so stop talking like you do know.

Date: March 6, 2017 04:41

Oh boy in defense of my friend Hairball, there were other videos
released and texts of Depp completely off the deep end.
A train wreck. Gone.
Enough said.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1451
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home